stretch marks

Haha!
The boys dad had some on his belly himself from a few yrs bk after gaining weight. So he always said he never minded mine.

Im not with him anymore, so lets hope in a few yrs if IF lol i ever brave 'dating' again that ill find someone who doesn't mind them either!
I certainint hate them! Nevermind ay!
Got my beautiful boys, besides there are some really nice one piece swimming costumes out these days lol!

I've had mine since i was 16 and in my single mum days I did quite of erm 'try outs' for new partners and not 1 was ever put off by my stretch marks x

Try outs ahaha! Love how that was nicely worded :lol: ;) ;) hehe!!

Thats good to know though!! :) xx

Think of them as tiger stripes we have earned them ladies our bodies have worked hard to make and nurture these babies and we have worked hard getting them here - these are victory stripes and we have earned them!! xx

Fact of the matter is not everyone sees it that way. I had most before pregnancy and wasn't comfortable with them now my belly is so covered I feel it's part of the reason why it's so ridiculously out of shape not the mention the bloody itch. It's all nice and dandy having earned them but there's nothing to earn of them but downsides. My victory price is my baby not my battle scars.

My boobs are now covered in them just like when I was a teenager. None on my bump yet but they'll arrive soon x

Not yet, been using bio oil, Primark sell it at £6.50 per bottle instead of online at around £12-13.

I've been getting itches at the top and bottom but nothing is pronounced yet.

I know its not nice to say and I would never body shame anyone but I watched one born every minute the other day and one poor lady was breast to bum covered and I had a little freak out. I'm accepting of body changes but that was an 'oh my' moment.

Not yet, been using bio oil, Primark sell it at £6.50 per bottle instead of online at around £12-13.

I know its not nice to say and I would never body shame anyone but I watched one born every minute the other day and one poor lady was breast to bum covered and I had a little freak out. I'm accepting of body changes but that was an 'oh my' moment.

Was it the young girl? In the new series? I saw her and thought oh my I really don't want to get that bad. I really felt for her.

Was it the young girl? In the new series? I saw her and thought oh my I really don't want to get that bad. I really felt for her.

Yeah :shock: , I think he baby might have been the 9lbs one which was another 'oh my' moment lol.

Off topic but watching it this week was the first time my OH had an experience of what to possibly expect and he was white as a sheet and nothing particularly bad happened, going to have to take him along to some birthing classes and maybe the hospital showround.

The girl had a baby 5.5lb i think. It was the older lady having her 5th baby that weighed 9lb. My husbands cousins wife had a baby 9.5lb!! I do couldn't give birth to that, I'd need a c section. I don't normally watch it but I was bored. I don't think il watch next week as it looked like something bad was happening.

The girl had a baby 5.5lb i think. It was the older lady having her 5th baby that weighed 9lb. My husbands cousins wife had a baby 9.5lb!! I do couldn't give birth to that, I'd need a c section. I don't normally watch it but I was bored. I don't think il watch next week as it looked like something bad was happening.

Their supposed to give prior warning I think. Most of them tend to be uplifting. I don't know if its because I'm from Devon but I preferred it when it was based in Bristol.

My mum's 5'2 petit and my brother was 9lbs6 and head to foot his height was the width of a door frame as my builder father informed my mum. Now looking him at 6'4 I can't comprehend that birth.

My first baby was 9lb 9.5oz lol :) i did tear slightly but that wasn't dwn to his size, it was down to how quick he came out at the end n me not pushing properly. But i managed on g&a. Its dwn to how ur body copes with labour pain not baby size.
My friend needed an epi on a 4lb 11oz baby! Shw couldnt cope with hope much the contractions hurt.

Im expecting a 9/10lber again following my growth scan lol, i cant wait!!! Chubby babas r the best :) i want a homebirth too! :) x

Last edited:
My biggest baby was 9lb 5oz and not a tear in sight, apparently bigger babies are easier to labour as the weight helps them down. My smallest baby was 8lb so I haven't got much to compare it on. Logan's just below the line on the growth chart so I'm hoping for a 7/8lber, just for the selfish reason of id like to have a newborn sized baby for more than a week which I haven't had with the last 3.
My sister has 5lb babies and it makes me a bit jealous.....Logan's already bigger than hers were at birth x

I'm 5.1 and mw said nature is pretty good giving us babies we should be able to deliver. I had a growth scan and they said she is kn the middle line meaning average.

Once my nasty head ache has passed I need to go out and buy more cream. I know it won't stop the marks but I'm hoping it will help them in the future. Also noticed the other day I now have that brown line doesn't go to my belly button yet but it's making its way. All I need now is for my belly button to pop out and il have all 3 things I didn't want lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back