Bloomin Stretch Marks!!! Nooooooooo!!!!

Annabanna33

Reaction score
Managed to get to 36 weeks with nothing, then literally overnight i have developed some just under my bump. Gutted to say the least. am hoping they will be like my other stretch marks ive got over the years and faded nicely. Anyone else got these hideous things???

A
x

I'm 34 weeks and haven't got any yet - was hoping it meant I'd be blessed and not get any, but maybe not if you're getting them now!

sorry i still lurk in tri 3 :oops:

i got them but started getting them under my bump when she started to engage. before that they were around my belly button :)

think of them as battle scars! :)

With Brody I didn't get any until the week I had him! Just a few really low down.
This time those I got with Brody have stretched right up the sides of my bump and where my tummy piercing is I have a really big red one!
I don't mind them though - they do fade in time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I dont have any around my bump (cant see under so there might be some there :lol:) I do have some at the tops of my legs but have always had them there. I do have some funny looking veins either side of my bump tho :lol:

Mine appeared at about 33 weeks. Thought I'd escaped 'em. Angry red, vertical ones in a line where my waist used to be. At first they were only an inch long but now they're like three inches and one or two are really deep and more purple than red. I've concluded they're quite impressive. Hubby kisses them and tells me that my bump is beautiful so I reckon if he's not bothered, why should I be? They'll fade :)

I got up to about 34 weeks then got some... I have them on my boobies and on the tops of my thighs... not yet on my bump though so im praying!!!! lol xxx :pray:

once you've had your lo's go docs get some retin a gel.. it works miracles..

xx

I dont have any on my bump...yet :lol:
But Iv got loadsss of my bum, they look like pot holes.
And also on the backs of my 'calf' musscley bit on my legs.
Also have them on my boobs.
I plaster on the coco butter and bio oil every night but doesnt seem to be working :(

Starting to get them on the sides of my bump already! Will look like a bloody angry toger by the time i give birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back