Stretch marks

adele88

Reaction score
So how many weeks did everyone experience their first stretch mark ? Is there anyone who didnt get stretch marks in pregnancy? I know this sounds a little silly but if u dont get any can you get stretch marks after pregnancy? x thanks

I had some on my sides that were there before pregnancy which have now got bigger :( and they started to go more purple around 30 weeks or so and Ive literally just (like in the last week or so) started to get some at the bottom of my bump where its dropping but other than that, Im dandy. I thought Id be covered but am pleasently surprised :)

Although thats just on my bump lol. If you take into account the ones on my legs lol, thats a different story. Theyre only thin so will fade quickly but Ive pretty much got them all down the backs of my legs. Ah fun.

the joys of pregnancy lol i dont have any yet and hopefully dont get any but dont mind if i do:) bio oil is costing me a bloddy fortune i buy a new bottle of it every week 12 pound a go lol am constantly putting it on though hopefully it does the trick :) x

Last edited:
i havent recieved any streth marks yet....Yippee lol

Jacob was only at 37 weeks got a couple of new ones this time and Adele baby oil is the only thing that works on stretch marks I tried bio oil it was crap! Baby oil all the way mine have faded xx

really someone else told me that too i use baby cream all over my body but i think the oil would be better. going to start using baby oil then least it will save me 12 pound x

Last edited:
Yep baby oil faded mine out it's what I'm using this time too as I didnt use it for a few weeks and I've got a couple :dohh: So I've started to use it again, honestly it's the only thing that works! So much cheaper too :lol:

when will i start to recieve strethmarks first baby x

i heard if your mum and that dont have any you should be ok is this the case?

Thats crap too :lol: lol My nan didnt get sod all but my mum is caked several times worse than I am as she says even her stretch marks have stretch marks! LOL

my mum never had them and i have had 2 children and no stretch marks!! hope its 3rd time lucky
not sure if the creams work i know my friend tried everything and still got them x

to be honest i think its just your luck i dont have one yet and im 33 weeks tomorrow so here's hoping but theres always time lol i could take wake up and be massive tomorrow and have loads you never know lol

It depends how well your skin elascity is! Creams can help keep your skin moisterised and also drinking plenty of water is meant to help! I've been using coco butter during this pregnancy and not one stretch mark yet and with lacey I was lucky, only got one and that was where my belly piercing had stretched!

i think it would be awsome not to have stretch marks fingers crossed i dont get them. can only wait and see i suppose

i had one stretch mark on my hip and thought i was gonna get away with it, then at 38 weeks they ALL came :( my belly looks like a saggy map now haha, but they are just on my belly at least. the bio oil seems to be working though :)

totally gutted haha

x

i bet i would be too specially getting to 38 weeks without any:(

i thought i was going to get away with them when i was pregnant with my daughter then at 36 weeks they came!!!!! i've only got little ones on my back and belly. going to boots to stock up on some creams next week! xxx

I have used bio oil at least once a day and thought I was getting away without any...until about 2/3 weeks ago, a tiny one appeared, then another, and another... Don't have loads but was a bit pissed off really, but there's not much I can do about it and it's all for the baby :)

exactly thats the best way to look at it its all for your little baby so it shouldnt matter. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back