Has anyone used Silderm Oil to prevent stretch marks?

debsladybird

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone has used this oil to help prevent stretch marks? Its come over from America but the reports say that it is clinically proven to prevent or reduce the amount of stretch marks you get during pregnancy.

Its £35, which is quite expensive, so just wanted to check it was any good before I buy it!!

Nope never used it! Bio oil all the way for me, not too pricey, smells gorgeous & although it won't stop stretch marks it does work well at keeping them to a minimum & fading them afterwards. It's great for other scarring & dry itchy skin too.

Sunnyb xxx

ive never used it, but suffer from stretch marks anyway, and ive used palmers coco butter most of my life, keeps skin soft, smells nice and helps fade the stretch marks :) bio oil is really good too! im not sure if anything can actually stop you from havin stretch marks but just reduce the redness of them! i'd probs go for bio oil, not as expensive!

Never even heard of it hun - I am sure they were bringing a lot of products that say they are clinically proven to do something into question tho!

£35 is alot of money for some oil....especially since they say nothing can prevent stretchmarks completely and it is dependant on your skin type, condition and hydration.

Personally I have used bio oil, cocoa butter, cocoa oil but have been more happy with the blend of aromatherapy oil I made but each to there own xx

I actually got a sample of silderm in my bounty pack and I had never heard of it either. It is very pricey but I'll definitely give the sample a go! :)

Last edited:
Met up with a friend for lunch yesterday, also met her gorgeous 11 week old son for the first time. She gave me a present, bio oil, used some after this morning's shower, smells so nice and my skin feels soft. Have used it as recommended by my aunt, from boobs to bum, will need to buy loads of it to get through the next year or so.

Thanks ladies,

I got a sample in my bounty pack. I tried it, it was nice to rub on but i didn't really like the smell of it so my mind is made up and I am going to go for Bio oil or something similiar!

Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back