Stretch Marks..

Palmers pops up quite a bit throughout so may try that, I also inherited mine I think. x

Which one is the unscented one ladies? Does it say it one the tube or different shape?
Eeeek, x

I have used a bot of a mix! I was given some bio oil and a friend swore by it but then I also got some free samples of palmers cocoa butter and I think I prefer that! I may carry on using both! lol. So far I have some stretch marks on my boobs but not on my bump (yet!). I already had some on my thighs anyway. I am inclined to agree with others that there is a genetic link and if you're gonna get them you prob will whatever you use, however I think it does help to keep your skin moisturised and in doing so reduce itching as the skin stretches! Hope you get on well with whatever you get! xxxx

my unsented one is in a white bottle with a pump
it says 'massage lotion for stretch marks' and a pic of a woman with a bump :) xx

I keep rubbing the oil in but seeing how fast its growing I will probably get them in the very end, its normally last 2 weeks

I know that people still get them, so I think I will just rub some cream in to try and help delay them :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back