Stretch marks... help please!

dionne trust me if u had them you would hate them...lol

Think i would end up needing glasses if our tv was that big.

im only 4' 9 (short ass)
and i can only wear kids clothes to fit me proper age 11-12 hehe oh yeah and im only a size 2 shoes so kids section all the time for me pisses me off most of the time cos i cant get nice heels withought having barbie on them :roll:

dionne I would only go for a little time at first on a sunbed. The first one i went for I ended up with heatstroke and that includes the shakes and diarrhoea (TMI) sorry!

I have never burned in my life which i did really badly and felt ill, breastfeeding at the same time and felt horrid. Dont get me wrong after the first 2 i was absolutely fine and it definetley has helped my stretch marks die down into my own skin tone but please be careful for now. Hormones being all over the place right nnow doesnt help for burning either!

Other than that I feel but better abot myself as it is giving me my healthy glow back, feel morelike a yummy mummy than a minger nowadays! lol

yes sunbeds do makeme feel better too.

il be carefull though its been so long i dont want to burn

weestar the coment about your shoes made me laugh,you cant be a size 2

Ok how come my stretch marks are way worse than Dionnes and i had my baby 5 months ago? :evil: i'm just not stretchy enough :lol:

i used loads of cream and one day about 28 weeks i found this diddy little stretch mark and i though it was so cute and showed everyone! :roll: i can see that first one i had now - its now about 4 inches long and a 3/4 of an inch wide :shock:

oh well they are our war wounds girls and we should be proad of them (she says getting back into her dark corner where no one can see :lol: )

weestar i get freckles in the sun too and they were awful when i was pregnant,, you could see a line of them across my forhead and then over my face towards my chin, almost like a mask. mine arent the cute ones - they are like grubby little marks (mum used to tell me to wash my face as i looked dirty :lol: ) they faded loads after i had alex though. still got a fair few but that might be the sun!

x

i got strechmarks already everywhere BUT im belly..im sure they will come...and i got freckles too..used to hate them but i am used to them now..they cover easy with makeup but come out more in the sun too..

cas xx

I was all belly, this was me at about 39 weeks before my stretch marks came out
IMGP0152.jpg

IMGP0163.jpg

And this is me post pregnancy with my stretch marks (hate them hate them)
Picture027.jpg

i hate mine to beanie feel like i have a wrinkly granny belly!! resigned myself to not wearing a bikini for a very very long time :(

dionne i am a size 2 i swear on my kids life!! i hate being so small as i had to get a pair of knee high boots imported from america that didnt have blooming flowers or barbie on them!!!!!!!

ok it does have its good points i get all my sporty clothes very cheep and my cat boots which i love to bits only cost me £30 lol

michelle82 said:
i hate mine to beanie feel like i have a wrinkly granny belly!! resigned myself to not wearing a bikini for a very very long time :(

Its like crepe paper - bleurgh. Am having a tummy tuck and boob job I think :)

I can't afford it, just living in a fantasy world.

i'd have a boob job but after seeing tummy tucks done it makes me feel sick the insision (sp?) looks awful and i bet its a nightmare for weeks after besides if you get bigger boobs it might make your waistline smaller!

I used body shop co co butter.........it smells lush every day. I started getting stretch marks after 38 weeks but they were silver from the start and i was huge
this was me at 37 weeks
37weekbump1.jpg

But i really do think if u r gonna get them you will!
Mine arent visible on my belly now

Im liking those trousers ur wearing in that pic fayebalina!

Are they maternity ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back