stretch Cream... whats the best???

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
hey all you mummys! hope your ok?

i am currently 11weeks, and thinking... maybe i should start using some cream on my tummy to try and prevent stretch marks.

i was just wondering... which ones would you recomend to be the best in prevention????

i have a few at the moment from where i used to be bigger and i am worried that they might start stretching again...

can anyone help please.... x x x x

I used the Avent one but a lot of people swear by bio oil and cocoa butter.

I used palmers cocoa butter with both mine, but tbh I think if your gunna get them you'll get them cream or no cream :hug:

i used palmers and did not get one on my tummy despite it growing from size 6 to 44 inches!

Im using bio oil in the morning and again at night. I used therapy bar from lush after Ive had a shower too :)

I bought a big thing of bio oil then discovered I couldn't stand the smell of it :puke: I've mostly used Mother and Baby balm from L'Occitane which is lovely and has no scent at all. I got Mothers Balm from Neal's Garden for my Christmas and it feels gorgeous! It smells a bit funny though so I use it on my tummy and the Occitane stuff on my breasts at night and I can't smell the stuff on my tummy because of my quilt :D But I've been really strange about scented stuff while pregnant.

I used bio oil and palmers cocoa butter and didn't get stretch marks on my tummy untill about the last week of my pregnancy and now strangely I seem to have got more on my tummy after giving birth.

I used the palmers one... I thought I had got away with them but since the birth I've noticed a hell of a lot I hadn't realised were there. Not on my belly as such, but everywhere else.

i religiously used palmers coco butter stretch mark cream and bio oil. i put it on in the morning and at night and even put the bio oil in my bath. i did well up until about 36 weeks with no stretch marks...but ended up coverd! :( :( :(
i think id ur gunna get them ull get them unfortunatly :wall:

aloe vera and palmers BALM (in tub and green in colour). Both have been fab :D

but i have tried clarins which was good, decelor, palmers coco butter, mothercare's and many more but found aloe evra and the balm the best.

I used bio oil all through my pregnancy and didn't get one on my tummy, back or bum.....which is quite amazing as I have old ones from when I was a teenager, so I was convinced i'd get them!

I used clarins oil and palmers cocoa butter and didn't get any :D
I used bio oil afterwards also :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back