Stretch Marks

jennifer1981

Reaction score
I have been using every lotion and potion known to prevent stretch marks. I start off with coca butter in the morning... bio oil after my bath in the evening and cocoa butter before i go to bed and so far (touch wood) so good :pray:

Im petrified of getting them. I think i have a real phobia. I know if you're prone to them you'll get them anyway but just wondered how everyone else is getting on? :think:

Alas all the creams in the world won't stop them if you going to get them, you will.

Some women are predisposed, others are not.

I've got some white/silver ones but other than that, nothing as yet. But who knows I may get some later on. I do occasionally apply cream to my bump but thats more to stop it getting dry and itchy than to try to prevent stretch marks.

so far so good :cheer:

I am using bio oil twice a day (after shower in morning and before bed) and i have invested in some REALLY REALLY moisturising shower cream which i lather over bump for ages in the mornings, lol.

I know i may still get them, but at least i can't be annoyed with myself for not trying to prevent them!

I've already been hit from when I had my son so know they will get redder again and look awful but hopefully won't get any new ones. I actually don't think my stomach has any room for new ones though :lol: I'm prone to them and knew it would happen but I wear them with pride!

Non so far, but I heard 30+ weeks are the ones to watch.

So far so good!! I'm the same-bio oil or cocoa butter twice a day then at least I've tried my best!! :pray:
A while ago I thought I had some and I was nearly :cry: but it was just where the seams on my jeans had been!! :rotfl:

I've been using baby oil, more because it makes my skin feel nice and soft though, I've kinda just accepted I'll get stretchmarks as bump gets bigger.
Have already got loads from puberty on my boobs, hips, legs, thing is I wasn't even fat :? :wall:

I use bio oil in the morning, rub in loads then put my bump band on, when i take it off for shower on an evening you can still feel the oil on there so im praying it works! I unfortunatly have some stretchers on my boobs from where they gre real fast when i was young, but no new ones and they're really silvery and hardly noticable, i also have them on my inside thighs, from losing wieght fast, again in my teens, so i get the feeling i'll prob get them :(

I didn't do anything in particular with my first baby, other than regular moisturising after shower/bath which I do anyway, and I didn't get any stretch marks at all! Which is a bit of a miracle cos I have them everywhere else left over from puberty so presumed I would get at least some on my bump. So far so good with this pregnancy, but who knows if I will be so lucky this time? Not doing anything special to prevent them, if they're gonna get me then so be it, but I'm hoping I won't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back