Palmers cocoa butter

KirstyD

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was recommended palmers cocoa butter for stretch marks and to try and prevent them a little, does anyone use this and what product do you use as there are loads!!

Just for stretch marks i found:
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Stretch Marks Lotion
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Stretch Mark Cream

Then there is loads of stadard cocoa buter products.

Anyone recommend a specific one as i can't see the differences!!??

Ta!

:wave:

Well when i was preggers with my lil girl i used palmer's coco butter just the normal one, i found the fragrance free one in asda as the smell of the normal one and my sickness did'nt mix! i used it EVERYDAY mornin and night, put on four stone and didn't get one!! some say it doesn't matter if you put cream on you either get them or you don't, ive not the time this time round to be massaging it in all over twice a day :lol: so we'll see if i stay stretchmark free..... :pray: :pray: hope so

Someone I know reccommended rubbing olive oil into your skin after a bath, I didn't fancy stinking of olives and feeling all greasy after showering when I was pregnant with my first, so I managed to find some body butter in boots with olives and wheatgerm in it. I rubbed it in once a day and escaped any stretch marks, I'm doing the same again this time and so far I'm stretch mark free. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I stay this way :cheer:

im using bio-oil twice a day. i already had stretch marks from gaining and then losing 5 stone, but am hoping to minimise any more arriving!

Stretch Marks!!!! my friend did not use anything at all with her first (as she didnt know until 6mnths!!) did not get a single mark, with her second she used bio oil and then got one so switched to coco butter an ended up with a tummy full of them.
just to confuse you even more she put on less weight with her second!!!

So i really will not spend any extra money!!!

:wave: My sister and I are using Palmer's Cocoa butter formula - Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. She is 10 weeks ahead of me and neither of us have a single stretch mark. Hopefully they will stay away :pray: .. we are both using it after shower every night. I bought 2 for
£ 7 in Boots.

I used a basic moisturiser last time as the mw said there is very little you can do to prevent them so not to go spending money. I didn't get marks until about 37 weeks, and then they came with a vengence (although at the bottom - not where I was really stretched :eek: :eek: ). I got an organic body butter this time - mainly to help out a friend setting up a new business selling them, but OH rubs it on at night and its a nice bonding time for him and LO. It smells lovely and fresh. I've atached the link below - she has lots of lovely organic baby products.
http://www.organicbod.co.uk/Essential_C ... p/0909.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back