Stressed

BabaL88

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive over 9 months now. I feel like no matter what I do (ovulation tests/having sex a lot) it isn't working :(

My period is now 9 days late. I have bad back ache even noticed my face/eyes are different... Can't explain how they are different just are. But iv done 3 clear blue tests now and all came back negative :( each day is struggle and worry as I stress my period will come any minute.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm new to this, I don't have my mum to talk to or anyone really
Other than my husband. I feel so low every time I get a negative test and only really have the Internet for guidance... Which I feel stresses me more because other than the back ache and missed period I'm showing no other symptoms of being pregnant :(

So sorry you are stressed. CB tests are not very sensitive. They are 50 mui. Your hcg might not be as high. Have you tried other tests? Frers ( first response early result) are a lot more sensitive 12.5 miu. If that is neg as well you might want to see your doc then?
Hope this helps x

Thanks Charlotte9, I will look into that :)

I know getting stressed won't help but I just want it so bad x

Hey :wave:

I completely sympathise. In 3 days we'll be a year ttc, and honestly it's been the worst year of my life! We've tried everything and just not getting anywhere either. Sending you huge hugs :hug:

I would try a frer as Charlotte suggested. If that's negative give it another few days then go to the doctor. Also just ask them some advice when you're there? I did and my doctor was surprisingly very helpful! Come join us on the other thread symptom spotters anonymous. We're all in the same boat hun! Xx

Hi MrsS15, thanks for your comment. I will come join you all. I hope that the year milestone brings you good luck and happiness <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back