I´m back online

Sugarplum

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I´m not sure if some of you can still remember me. I was in England for a few months but now I´m back in Germany. I hope it´s ok for you if i keep in touch with you even if I´m not in UK anymore :| ?

I hope everyone is great and you all had a wonderful Christmas. I´m fine so far even though I had some stress on Christmas. My boyfriend and me split up and so it was a quite sad Christmas for all of us. I just hope it wasn´t too much for the little one. I had my first two scans. I´m a bit in worry that it really was too stressful for the baby and my next appointment is in three weeks :( . What do you think how much stress the baby can take?

Ok, that´s it so far.

Have a nice day

xxx
Maria

Hi hun welcome back :wave:

Sorry you didnt have such a great xmas. Im sure baby will be fine, iv just had an early scan and im worrying myself so much, im totally over stressed with high blood pressure but everything is going well so dont worry (yes i know easy for me to say). Just look forward now to a new year and a new life you will be fine. Good luck for your next scan hun let us know how it goes.
Take care :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

p.s- did you get any info about your jabs when working in a nursery etc. (i replied to your message in the working section not sure if you saw it) :hug:

Hi Tracy

Thank you for your post in the working sector :D I didn´t take the job in the nursery and I moved back to Germany. We are not allowed here to work in a nursery if your not immune against this kind of rubella called "Ringelröteln". Some people get infected by kids what makes them immune. Unfortunately I´m not and so I can´t start in a nursery when I´m pregnant. I hope your fine and you enjoy your work :wink:

And all the best for your pregnancy. Are you taking medicine because of your high blood pressure?

Take care :hug:

xxx
Maria

hi hun no im not on any medication at the moment its stable for now so gotta keep an eye on it, you see im trying to withdraw from other medication (anti-depressents) at the moment and he doesnt want me to take anything else that may affect baby or me. Bascially its a long story.

P.s- i have PM'ed you hun :hug:

Take care :hug: :hug:

Hi Sugarplum

:wave:

I didn't know you before but wanted to say "hi" as we are close in due dates. Also just wanted to say I'm sorry to read you broke up with your partner.

I'm sure the baby will be ok even though you have had some stress the last few weeks. I'm sure we've all had a little bit of that through Christmas (it's never the 100% happy time like in the movies is it?)

Try not to worry about the baby. Just keep yourself happy and well nourished.

:hug:
Sabrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back