Stress

Emmamb

Reaction score
I never realised until lately how much stress can make u ill...especially in pregnancy. Ive been waitin for a tax credits payment for 11 weeks (and been struggling to survive in the meantime) and in that time ive had low bp,dizziness,fatigue,indigestion and generally feelin rubbish...this started approx 6 weeks ago (about the time i was told that my claim was gonna take a while) then on thurs i was told it had been sorted and my pament had been made,by saturday i felt normal again....ive since had none of the previous ailments and im blaiming it all on stress. Bit of a pointless thread but just b warned girls xxxxxx

yes stress can play havoc with your health glad its all sorted and your feeling better xx

I'm soo glad you have got it all sorted out now Emma, stress can really take it's toll, and you and baby can now enjoy the pregnancy a bit more hun X

Stress sucks!! If I feel stressed I just try and tell myself "everything has to work out in the end, no worries" and it really helps me. I lm surprised I haven't broken down in bits since being pregnant, I just feel quite in control which is great. It's when the feelings get out of control when things start getting scary x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back