Am gonna scream!!!!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
STILL got no tax credits!!! Havent had a payment since 2nd July...debts r mounting up,got school uniform to buy. i ring them no less than twice a week just to be told 'its been processed' they now owe me approx £1800!!! spoke to some1 this mornin and apparently theres a letter in the post askin 4 more info...wot ifo can they possibly need when ive spoke to them a million times? anyway,am told as so9on as this info is received il b str8 to payment...ha! i wont hold my breath.

pointless post but need to rant!!

ooohh hun I know how you feel and mines only been 2 wks with no money rang them up yesterday and im getting it next wed but they have still worked it out wrong!!!
If was gunna scream when trying to phone them must of tryed 100 times and just got sorry we are busy plz call another time.
And some other news for you they havent back dated my payments just added them onto what they owe me so Im getting an extra £3 a wk or summit so I wont be getting the lump I was hoping for to sort me back out but in there eyes I havent lost a penny.

They've put a note on my file to make sure it gets back dated to 29th june...a few ppl have mentioned it so i know its gonna b backdated. just hope i get some money soon,its doin my head in,i rely on that money to pay my rent and buy food so had to borrow 800 from family and had a crisis loan aswel. Im really prayin that the info they want is summat ive got and not summat ridiculous xxx

hope it gets sorted soon for you its a nightmare. My oh pays all the bills etc from his monthly wages then we live on child tax, working tax and child benifit so it really hits you when you dont have it. I lent money from my mum thinking it would be backed dated so owe out again when my payed do get sorted.

Well 9 days after sendin the info off I can ring 2mrw and pray that I've sent everything she needs. I haven't had a payment since 2nd July and it's now getting beyond a joke...basically it's ruined my summer cos have had no money to take the kids anywhere or do anythin. I'm just so fed up I really really pray that the woman will have some info regarding payment 2mrw,I'm just desperate and I know that I'm gonna burst into tears if she says anythin about sendin her more stuff. Xxx

Their do anything to delay giving money but will take it so much faster!! They still say I owe them £80 and apparently my friend also owes them £80! I'm sure they just make up a random amount to take from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back