QUick help....PLEASE?!

LilysMummy

Reaction score
I know this needs moving but I really need a few views and if I stick it in working bit it wont get seen. PLease move after Ive got some answers if thats ok?

Right Ive been waiting for my tax credits for Lily since she was born. Have been messed around BIG time. They sent me a letter Thurs sating they had worked out what Im owed etc and to expect a payment in the next 7 working days.....lovely jubley....

Ive just checked me bank online (up at silly o'clock doing OH postage labels for ebay :roll: :twisted: ) and they have made two payments of £1411.82 AND £1375.51 all together £2787.33 :shock: :shock: :shock: As much as Id love that money Im sure thats not what Im owed in 5months tax credits.

WTF do I do?! :rotfl: Ive heard things about TC paying to much out then saying its fine then demanding it back 12months down the line :?

HELP!!!!!!

Personally.... I would contact them!

It would be nice to have that money ... but definately not so nice to pay it back!

If it is wrong (which I think it might be) they will eventually catch up with you.

ditto what foxxi says !!

is one payment child & the othert working tax credit maybe?

Give them a call, they can tell you fir definate though,

I really wished they would send a letter out first confirming how much & when, rather than their current practice,

maybe they have paid you for the year in one lump sum as they do this sometimes if it below a certain amount, i would get on the phone though to double check.

I agree with the others, they paid my MIL alot of money too when she first claimed (she only started claiming last yr as she'd never heard of them before lol) and she put it aside in another account untill things were sorted, she had to pay alot back in the end too :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back