strangeeeeee!

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Hi girls , hope your all okay today! :)
I feel abit odd today , let me explain ....

I woke up at 6 for a wee , which I never to ... Went back to bed for an hour as had to be up at 7 ... I went to sleep and slept right through my alarm and woke up at half 8! So rush of to work and I suprising was so full of energy which usually isn't like me in the mornings , so I go and sort out a few clients (I'm a home carer) ... And then I'm driving along all happy and singing ... Then all of a sudden I'm hit by an overwelming feeling of nausea and was sick all over my steering wheel ( okay it wasn't loads but still lol) ... Then I felt really sleepy so I pulled over and then I was fine! ... I feel great again. Then after ten mins or so I was so thirsty so I popped into tesco express and got some water , I walked past the bakery section and felt really sick again... I know its prob not pregnancy but I got some folic acid just in case ( on offer 120 folic acid tablets for 52p :) ) and now I feel okay again. Was concidering buying a test but I don't have the money to waste atm so gonna wait and see and will test if AF is a week late!

Fingers crossed this is our month girls! Ly all xxxx

Sounds good, well not about being sick over your car :(

good luck

Thanks angela! Lol no that was horrible! So glad I always keep flash wipes in my car lol xxx

It does sound strange, will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hope you get your BFP

fx for you Becky sounds promising xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back