Vitamins?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wondering what vitamins you all take? I only take folic acid because the multi vitamins made me feel sick, but now I've got my BFP I was wondering if I should go back to the multi vitamins, I do have a healthy diet with plenty of fruit and veg, do you think I should stick to folic acid on it's own or try a multi again?

I took Mumomega and they were good, expensive but good, they are in an oil capsule and they made my hair feel good, my skin wasnt dry and i was sure i was getting everything baby and i needed instead of worrying about getting the "5 a day" everyday, sometimes you may not feel like eating nevermind cooking so i think you should look for a multi vit to take.x

hey Jodielou!!!!!!!!

What great news congratulations on your bfp, I remember you from ttc!

I take pregnacare, if it makes you feel sick normally though you don't stand any chance in your first tri. Try to keep a well balenced diet with 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, at least 1 meal with protein every day and foods rich in iron especially in the early weeks, then I guess if you don't take the suppliments you will have all the nutrients in your diet anyway.

So chuffed for you hon!!

Becs xxx

Thank's for the replies, still not sure what to do :think: I'm going to lanzarote on wednesday (we werent even trying this month :roll: ) so if I'm going to get vits I need to get them tomorrow.

Thank's Becs, congrats on your pregnancy too, I dont know if I was around when you got your BFP, I didtn come on here for a while.

I take Sanatogen Pro Natal with the Omega 3 supplement. Guess its just a case of trying some and see how you get on. If you're having a balanced diet then you should be ok to just stick to the folic acid.

Perhaps try taking the vitamins at a different time, I always have mine before I go to bed which suits me.

Congrats on your BFP :D

Congrats btw :)

My MW and GP told me so long as I was eating well and getting my fruit and veg and protein, then mulitvitamins really were not needed. Only if I became very sick or was on a crappy diet should I worry about taking them.

They told me to just stick to folic acid and it was better to get nutrients from food than pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back