Is this The start of AF?

Katkin72

Reaction score
I'm getting really confused when to start charting the 1st day of AF - I've read that the 1st day should be counted from the day that you start bleeding in the morning and it continues all day. I've had spotting for a few days on and off, and then for the last two days I have had very light bleeding that is only noticeable when I wipe after going to the loo. It hasn't even left any mark on a panty liner. I have some AF type discomfort and feel really bloated but no actual heavier bleeding. Last month I had a very strange period that started with a couple of days of light spotting, then about 2-3 days of light bleeding and then it stopped. This cycle AF seems to have come early and I'm not sure if I should class the last few days as the start of my period or not?? Has anyone else had this? Can anyone advise me?
I took a pregnancy test the other day just to rule out pregnancy and it was negative so I don't know what to think!! Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer! :)

I've just kind of asked the same question in my journal. Apparently your first day from when you get full flow of red blood. I've just got a little bit of brown today and no AF symptons so I don't think mine counds as AF either! It's very frustrating!!!

yep 1st full day of red lood is cd1 hunny, i am waiting for the bitch too rarrrrrrrr

I agree, CD1 is the first day of fresh red blood, my doc told me this x

CD1 is the first full day of bleeding.

So if you get AF at 4pm that is not CD1, if you spot for a day before AF that is not CD1 either!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you everyone - I guess today will be my 1st day of AF then and my god the witch is a bitch this time, I'm almost doubled over in agony!! Grrrrrrr :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back