hmmm strange....

well i bought a tescos test at lunchtime which I will do when I get home, seriously my boobs feel like they are bruised!! I just wanna rip my bra off and hang free, but dont think my colleagues will appreciate that :rotfl:

:rotfl: Jax!!!!

its all sounding really good you know darlin - you will have to txt me and let me know tonight if you do the test as i wont be on until the morning and will be thinking about you!!

good luck darlin :hug:

good luck cant wait now il be looking at this forum all evening :pray: for you

Dont lose hope could just be doing it too early! i did!

I know you prob think im smug cos im pregnant already but i really am willing all of you to have the babies you want!

Il happily lend my normal cycle out to you all if i could.

The amount of baby dust im throwing to you all!

maybe its too early... i hope so, you really deserve a bfp :hug:

I was also going to say maybe its just too early, your symptoms sound very promising :pray: don't give up yet and remember to take your temp tomorrow

Lets hope it was just too early for you, still :pray: ing for a BFP for GGG :hug:

Thanks girls :hug:

My boobs are still really sore and im getting that tightening feeling in my pelvic muslces, im pretty sure I am.....but im just going to carry on as normal (im not doing anything that could be harmful if I am) and forget about it completely till something comes along to tell me for definite one way or the other. I cant be doing with another dose of high hopes :|

Morning Jax im sorry it was a BFN but.... like the girls have said, it could be too early. i have a good feeling you are this month, but i agree, it is better not to get your hopes up until you know one way or the other (that is what im going to start (TRY) doing!!)

good luck darlin - sending you all the luck in the world and tons of baby dust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I guess all you can do is relax hun , but i bet your sick of people saying that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back