hmmm strange....

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
well my AF only lasted a day and a half, I usually have a light day, 2 mediums and then a light day, so all in all 4 days of bleeding, and then usually a day of very slight spotting after that. Anyway I had one medium day, no bleeding during the night (which is usually a wake up and run to the loo to change towel job!) and then a few hours of spotting.

Ive had some major headaches the last couple of weeks, been getting quite tired and have had backache, and my boobs havnt stopped hurting since AF!

But ive done this so many times, I dont want to test yet until next AF is due. Im very much convinced that its wishful thinking again :think: :doh:

Cant suggest anything but good luck if you do decide to test :hug:

Good luck with it all, I really hope you get the baby you want!

Two thumbs up to you! :hug:

i had the same 2 cycles ago it was only 2 day AF which is strange for me, last cycle i was 28 days lond instead on 34.

now waiting to see about this month

Good Luck

:pray: :pray: :hug:

Good luck hun. I really hope you get the result you've been longing for.

When is AF due next?

im not sure as they are irregular and ive stopped charting, but I have noticed my last 3 cycles have been 32 days so im going to go with that :D

All this TTC is hard work isn't it? I'm on CD31 now and have had a BFN this morning. I know I OV'd around 17 days ago so have no idea why she hasn't shown :? . She just a bitch I guess :twisted:

oooh are you normally quite regular? Could just be too early to test, or atleast I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that thats the case :pray: :pray:

Hey Glitzy! I know you aren't charting just now but if you take your temp tomorrow morning and find it is a typical post ov temp for you, you can probably assume you are not preggers but have had a lucky light AF.

Just a suggestion. Hope you figure it out one way or another

:hug:

aww good luck ggg, praying for ya and the rest of you still waiting on bfp's :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
hmm thats a good idea becs thanks :D

Let us know what it is - some of us are still saddo chart stalkers and feed on temps :lol:

glitzyglamgirl said:
oooh are you normally quite regular? Could just be too early to test, or atleast I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that thats the case :pray: :pray:

Well TBH The 4 cycles since coming off the pill have been anything from 23-33 days. But my luetal phases is always 14 days and ATM I'm 17DPO.

Its sounds pretty good to me GGG, I wish you all the luck for when you do test x :hug:

Good luck - hope its just a weird start to a healthy pregnancy :D

ggg sounds very confusing, checking temp tomorrow sounds good though, will give you a rough idea if you're used to temping anyway.

i'm keeping everything x'd for you hun, you so deserve to get a BFP

:hug:

I was so tired this morning I forgot to take temp :doh: :doh:

Im usually a pretty good morning person, full of beans when I wake up, but this morning I just really struggled to wake up properly and ive been at work 10 minutes and feel like going to sleep :sleep: :bored:

Plus my chest looks like a map of the underground its so vieny, there was blood when I blew my nose this morning and my boobs have stabbing pains :think: :pray:

Ooh sounds like it could be good :D

:rotfl: Just realised only on here would be say could be good news when someone says they feel like crap

libs said:
Ooh sounds like it could be good :D

:rotfl: Just realised only on here would be say could be good news when someone says they feel like crap

yes thats very trure, cant wait till im telling you ive been sick :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back