Very strange/short period

Katkin72

Reaction score
My cycle this month was 34 days long and I've just had a strange period - I spotted for about 3 days and then had 2 days of light/medium flow bleeding and then it stopped. This seems very weird to me, but I don't think I can be pregnant as I did a test just before I started spotting (it was negative). I had the usual achey period pains and still have them now despite AF finishing 2 days ago. I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms. I have never had a period like this before, has anyone else experienced this too? Not sure if I should be worried, I'm probably overreacting!!
Would be good to hear from others who have experienced this. Has anyone bled for 2 days and then discovered they are pregnant? :shock:

Decided to do a pregnancy test this morning even though I knew it would be negative, and it was!! Oh well back to testing and waiting impatiently for my next ovulation! :-(

Happened to me these last 2 months. It was very weird for me too, since usually I get 5 days bleeding. O well, I guess it was because I was too hopeful of being pregnant.

im exactly the same this month im having a very odd af, very light mainly brown and hardly there at all to be honest, think our bodies like to trick us to keep us guessing!! U would think id b use to it by now.

Michelle. x

Hmmm, yeah it was weird - my body seems to be behaving strangely! Last cycle I ovulated around day 20 but this month it was on day 11...... WTF! I have been feeling very 'odd' the past few days, strange stomach ache/nauseous - not sure if I am coming down with something. I don't think I am pregnant as I have just ovulated, or can you still have a positive result when you are pregnant?? Has anyone here had a positive result on an ovulation test and then found out they are pregnant?

Maybe we stress so much TTC that we cause this odd random bleeding, Im convinced Im to blame as I get it myself.

Note to self- MUST LEARN TO CHILL OUT! lol

Hope you get your bfp xx

Lol, I am trying to be chilled out but am tempted to POAS!!! Even though I know it's way too soon and it wouldn't be positive!

I ovulated on cd19 one month and then cd12 the next hun, i think tambo is right sometimes we prob send out bodies into melt down with all the symptom spotting!! So hard not to tho i know. Going to try to be really relaxed the nxt few months!! God know how tho lol.

Michelle. x

I ovulated on cd19 one month and then cd12 the next hun, i think tambo is right sometimes we prob send out bodies into melt down with all the symptom spotting!! So hard not to tho i know. Going to try to be really relaxed the nxt few months!! God know how tho lol.

Michelle. x

Thanks for your reply hayes - sometimes I'm sure our bodies are trying to trick us lol! I am only a few months into TTC but it is already starting to consume me - temp charting, constantly checking CM and uterus position, symptom spotting and reading too much into everything lol......grrrrrr. Good luck with the relaxed approach and hopefully we will get our BFP very soon :) xxx

Thanks its cycle 12 for me so ive gota try and chill out a bit think im making myself worse. Fx we will both be in tri 1 soon.

Michelle. x

Ooh that would be sooooo good to move into tri 1 wouldn't it?
Grrrrrr, I am so annoyed with myself - I just did a pregnancy test!!! Don't know why as I knew it would be negative but I was driving myself crazy symptom spotting. Now I'm feeling really fed up :-( :-(

Me too hun, ive just done a digi test and seen(again)not pg!! Im only on cd10 but seeing as im going away for the weekend and will be going in the hot tub i thought id better do a test. Silly really as i knew it would be neg but i had to do it just to know for sure.

On the plus side i can now go away fri and have a good time lol.

So cant wait to go to tri 1 tho and hopefuly take all of you with me.

Michelle. x

I hope you have a fab weekend hayes, and it's not long before you get your BFP. I'm only about 3 DPO but have started spotting this evening when I went to the loo :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back