Strange baby!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Mon and tues night lily was a nightmare to get to sleep! First time she's struggled to go off in her cot.. But last night and tonight she's found a new way! After being put in pjs and sleeping bag.. I put her on her playmat with her dummy and blanket while I went to get her some milk (still wishful thinking as she just throws the bottle back at me lol) and both times I've come in to this...
Last night...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341512781.879720.jpg
Tonight...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341512803.540720.jpg

Last night I managed to get her into bed and she stayed asleep all night til 8am, I've got her in bed now still asleep fingers crossed she stays asleep thru the night!
I think it's coz I'd just put the girls up to bed and it was finally quiet and peaceful lol!!
Also last night was the first time she had a scream free bath!!! :cheer: I had to sit her upright which killed my back as she was slipping all over the place! I've been waiting for my sister to give me her bath mat with the seat attached but she's taking ages so I ordered an upright bath seat from kiddicare last night :D
Fx it will give her some happy bath time!!! And less pain in my back! And ears lol!!

Oh bless her that's so sweet. I wish Angel would fall asleep like that sometimes, the only place she'll doze off is the cot, car or pram :S lol glad she's doing well hun xx

awwwwwwwwwwww...Hannah won't drop off anywhere other than her cot, carseat (in car) or pram either! x

That looks so comfy! Cute cute cute x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She falls asleep in her jumperoo too during the day lol!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341514367.007228.jpg

Ellie never slept anywhere but her cot or car seat either lol! It's a nice change! Jaycee however slept anywhere, especially strange positions lol!

Really hoping the bath seat helps her she gets so hysterical in the bath I've tried everything!!

Aww it's a hard life isn't it Lilyanna :p xxx

Soo cute!! Love it x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Cuteness! I wish I could find my boy like that

Awwwwww how cute!!!

Ella has to be REALLY tired to fall asleep anywhere other than her cot, the pram or the car!

Have you tried bathing her in the sink? Ella loves it!

Yeah she used to go in the sink but she's too big for the bathroom sink now.. The kitchen sink would be an idea how stupid I didn't think of that :doh: the bath seat arrived this morning as I was heading out for school (timing!!) so I'll see if that works, if not its sink time!!! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back