Sleeping & dummy's

tinks77

Reaction score
So Grace was sleeping well and still only wants 1 feed between 8pm-7am but last two nights she's been awake more than asleep. She doesn't cry but I wake up hearing her grunt & groan trying to find her dummy, she does this when still asleep too, I've found I'm awake more than anybody and keep plonking the dummy in which I know isn't helping as she's just getting more & more use to and therefore wakes more trying to find it etc. So as of today dummy's do not exist in the day time! I'm hoping that as she's only 2 months we can break the habit and hopefully not start on the thumb sucking (I was a thumb sucker until my 20's) We have bedtime routine of bath at 7:30/8pm & bottle & bed by 8/8:30. She settles herself off and is asleep my 9pm every night.......any other tips for night time & going with dummy??

I don't have any advice sorry Hun but just wanted to say what a great routine! Has she always slept for that long? Xx

For about 3 weeks now, we just did the bath time & she's done the rest herself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back