Stopping sterilising?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
When did/will you stop? I didn't stop with katie til she was almost a year, but I'm really wondering if there's any point now! Ella spends half her time licking the floor, eating toys that have been god knows where and in god knows how many mouths, and being forcefed things by her sister :roll:

She's 6 months now, is it too early to stop? I only do her bottles, never the cups or spoons and stuff!

I stopped when Evie was just over one but she was also picking stuff up off the carpet and eating it and I was only doing her bottles too. Not sure if 6 months is too early or not though. Have you asked your HV?

I hadn't thought to ask HV tbh, but il probs just get the same "you must sterilis everything until 1year c
because the guidelines say so" type response :lol:

I stopped about 7 months hun and Jacob was fine like Ella he was picking up God knows what!

I didn't think too much about it til she started licking the floor :lol: think it's time for no shoes in the house!

:rofl: @ Ella spends half her time licking the floor!

I hadn't thought to ask HV tbh, but il probs just get the same "you must sterilis everything until 1year c
because the guidelines say so" type response :lol:

Yeah you prob will hun, my HV told me off for making Evie's bottles up ready for the day with water but that did her no harm. I guess they've got their guidelines for reasons though :) really not sure on sterilising as everything I have says min 1 year xx

She's got a thing for feet too, she was having a good suck on katie's toes earlier :rofl: not as bad as katie, she used to literally sit and lick windows :lol:

:rofl: Alice.. You have to have the most random exciting life.. I think I would keel over laughing if I looked over and seen Odhrán attached to a window :lol:.. Lets hope Ella grows out of her toe fetish!! lol lol xx

I stopped at 6 months when he started eating everything of the floor and I found him licking the bottom of my shoe...

Around 7-8 months with Megan I think for us slightly later with Caitlin

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back