Stopping Breathing *Back From Hosp.*

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
****UPDATE****

Have only just got back from hospital- they reckon it was reflux that caused it :( It appears she swalowed some sick back down and was effectively drowning :(

I am really angry at my doctor- who refused to prescribe ny reflux meds for her when she obviously needed it! The hospital have sent us hme with gaviscon and prescribed another reflux med (beginning with R but I am too shattered to look!) which I can pick up tomorrow.

I was really worried about her but she's fine- laughed and smiled at all the other people in A&E!

John managed to get off work and to the hospital just after we did- he is facing a disciplinary at work tomorrow because of it though :( I don't know what we'll do if he oses his job but I'm hoping his boss will have a bit of empathy :?

Thank You for all your hugs and support xxxx

When she was 6 weeks old Evie screamed until she went blue and I had to whack her on the back to catch her breath.

I just went to the toilet and came back to see her al pink faced on her playmat with her mouth open. I thought she was just doing a poo so I kneeled down to play with her when I realised she wasn't actually breathing. I picked her up and whacked her back but she didn't cach her breath so I had to tip her upside down to get her to breathe in.

She whimpered a bit and has now gone to sleep :(

I phoned my doctor and they've told me to take her to A&E but I have no way of getting there until half 6 when John gets home :(

I can't stop cuddling her- she's scared the shit out of me :(

:( oh Jeez hun. Get a taxi babe. I wouldnt mess around waiting until half six. She could be poorly :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really hope she is ok xxx

I agree with Tilly.... get a taxi or call someone to take you.

In all honesty, I would call John to get his ass in from work asap and go now!

Omg that must have been so scary- yeh agree with the others..get a cab or something
don't risk waiting!! Hope shes ok..and you after that scare! :hug: :hug:

i can't get a cab because I left my purse in the car and I doubt theres any cabbies kind enough to drop me of and trust me to pay later! :( John can't leave work early and it'll take me about 3 hours to walk there... with a moody ten year old (my brother). I have her cuddled up now she is fast asleep.

:( I am going to call he doctors and see if someone can come out to us :?

in all honesty hun thinking about it Id call an ambulance if it was James. Id say my baby stopped breathing and I had to tip her upside down. It is an emergency xx

Phone nhs direct. We did when Dan kept stopping breathing (he had bronchiltis) and they sent an ambulance immediately.

I agree with the others hun you should get her checked over asap im sure itd probaly nothing but its not worth the risk. :hug:

Get to hozzy asap woman! Don't dawdle! How would you feel if she was seriously sick you'd never forgive yourself if you didn't try anything? Are you OK? You must be petrified?!!!

And tell John to get his ar5e back from work like Midna says my OH would run all the way if necessary for Flod.

Surely John can leave even if just to drop you down. if I rang OH and said :Lily stopped breathing the GP said go to A&E He would be off his combines as quick as he possibly could. Bolloking or nor off his boss. :( No boss in the world is gonna sack an employee for rushing their baby to hospital

If he REALLY cant get there get an ambulance. If shes asleep its gonna be a lot harder for you to monitor her breathing.

have called nhs direct and they've sent ambulance.

will udate you all later :(

Any news???? Thinking of you both and hoping all is ok.
Lucyx

Youve done the right thing! Always better to over cautious then not. And as for John well what Midna says. This isnt the thread to say what i think.

:hug: Sure Evi will be fine! :hug:

really hope she's ok honey :( :hug: :hug:

and i hope john has left work to be with you :evil: :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111