babies breathing!

Dee1985

Reaction score
Does your baby ever breath and then stop for about 5 seconds then breath real fast after????

i just phoned nhs helpline as harley has a bad dry cough and cryed real bad earlier and lost his breath till he went blue he couldnt catch his breath till i picked him up. i told the nurse on the phone, i told her he was now happy and asleep but she asked me to put the phone to him so she could hear his breathing he was breathing as normal then stopped for about 5seconds(which is a verylong time, when waiting for baby to start breathing again) he then got his breath again,its some thing Harleys always done but she wasnt happy and told me to get him to the walk in centre :(

just waiting on kris to come get me to take him...

any one else baby do this????????????

Sami has some experience of this I think. Damien has totally stopped breathing more than once.

Pm her hun.

Hi dionne

Zara always used to stop for 5 seconds and then start breathing again really fast. I talked to my midwife and HV and they said that's normal. However, they said if she ever went blue to take her straight for a check up. I'd go if I were you - it'll give you peace of mind.

yeah il speak to sami, just been walk in centre, got nothing for his cough as hes to young and doc wasnt bothered about his breathing said its normal, he has always done it but earlier he wouldnt have got his breath back if i wasnt there..... very scary

havent seen sami post for ages is she away? sorry to change the subject

She's really busy at the mo with Damien and things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back