Stopping Breathing *Back From Hosp.*

Only just seen this Jade! I am praying little Evie is ok - I'm sure she will be. My bro stopped breathing once when he was little, they did tests and just turned out to be one of those things.

So glad they sent an ambulance out. I'll text you in a bit. Hope you are ok xxxx

Have text Jade, but no reply, assume they are still at hospital. Will let you know if she replies.

Hope Evie is ok, must be so frightening for you. :hug:

Ive only just seen this.

Thinking of you and baby girl. Hope everythings ok xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you have gone to the hospital - sorry been out most of the afternoon.

Hope things are all ok :hug:

hope she is ok :( dads can take parent days to.. if it were her in school and you were in work 1 parent would have to pick her up...his employer should have let him leave. i think it is disgusting if im honest that he jsut left you.. :talkhand: :shakehead:

I really hope shes ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cant believe John though :eek: sam wud be straight home whether work allowed him to or not!! :hug: :hug:

I've also texted Jade but if it's anything like last weekend her phone will still be broken :(

I keep thinking about her and Evie. I'm desperate for an update :(

Hope all is well hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really hope everything is ok i keep checking for an update too. :hug:

debecca said:
I've also texted Jade but if it's anything like last weekend her phone will still be broken :(

I keep thinking about her and Evie. I'm desperate for an update :(

Hope all is well hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My text got delivered so who knows?! I keep checking it :(
:hug: :hug:

update first post.

thanks for your texts girls- my phone is still kaputt so could only read them but THANK YOU xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back