Reflux And early weaning

ZMD

Reaction score
I took Tegan back to the doctors today as her Reflux is really playing up. she is being sick after every feed and spends about half an hour screaming in pain!
the doctor has referred her to a pediatrician and said about starting weaning at 16 weeks, i wanted to wait till she was 6 months. has anybody else started weaning early due to Reflux? did it help? x

I weaned belle at 16 or 17 weeks because she had really bad reflux worked a treat x

My neighbour has started weaning her 10 week old baby because he has bad reflux! It has worked but there's no way I'd wean a baby as young as 10 weeks!

I weaned Brooke at 15 ish weeks and tbh it didnt make that much of a difference, it helped a little, but it wasnt some overnight cure for us :)

Wen I say it helped it stopped her screaming but she still chucked everything liquid up till her first birthday lol x

Its getting worse by the day! she's hungry but she arches her back away from my Boob and screams and screams! she's going to see a pediatrician monday x

I will do, im just back from getting her weighed she's now 10lb 5oz, only put on 9oz in a fortnight hv wasn't very pleased not allot i can do if she keep being sick though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back