Still

Moorish_idol

Reaction score
nothing. I am getting annoyed now. I know that some of you have said that when you come off the jab it can take a while to get your witch but everytime I have come off I have had mine arrive the next day (2 days max) so what is so different this time? It will have been 8 weeks tomorrow since my jab ran out. I'm going away on Monday so I may try to get into the Drs tomorrow. Do you think it would be worthwhile doing so?

Sarah xx

I can't see it can hurt Hun.

How long were you on the jab each time, before you came off? what if anything was different this time?

I came off the pill in mid-jan and still nothing yet - it's weird eh?

I can't see it can hurt Hun.

How long were you on the jab each time, before you came off? what if anything was different this time?

Thanks, The only thing that is different is that I have only had it 3 times before I came off, other times I had been on it longer.

oh Sarah that makes no sense at all, I was hoping that you were going to say that you had been on the jab longer this time than the other times. I had 4 of these jabs over 1 year before and when I came off them it too me about 2 /3 months to get a period as it had stopped them after 6mths/ 2 jabs.

Hope it comes back soon, wonder if the docs can do anything to kick start it back?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back