Getting a bit worried now

Moorish_idol

Reaction score
Hi all, I posted on here a couple of weeks ago about my story as I am new but basically I am getting a little worried now. My jab was due on 2nd Feb and I didn't go for it. Normally if I miss my jab I get my witch the next day. It still hasn't arrived. Anyone had the same? I am normally so regular so what the hell is going on????????????

Are you stopping the jab so you can TTC? When I was on depo it took a while for my AF to come back so I wouldnt be too worried. Take a test if you think you could be pregnant and go back to the Drs.

Yeah thats why I stopped. I have stopped the jab a few times though and it has always started the next day. May get a test. In a way I hope I am not. The only reason I stopped my jab is because it has always taken us at least 12 months to conceive. If I am, I will be over the moon just a little worried as I was hoping to get our finances a bit better before we did. I know that it doesn't really matter and I am worrying for no reason as I don't even know yet. God I think I had better get a test and do it tomorrow morning otherwise I am gonna tie myself in knots over it.

Thanks

Sarah xxx

Welcome to the forum - My depo took a while to get my periods to start again, and 10 months before falling pregnant after.

Hope you get the answer you want from the test, good luck X

Last edited:
Thanks both, well I am stumped now. I did a test and got a negative. I am shocked though as all 4 times we have decided to try I have come off depo and my witch started the next day with each one. Will wait another 3 weeks til we have been away and if it hasn't come by then I will go to the Drs. Am more disappointed than I though I would be with my :bfn:

ahh that happens as you have time to start thinking the possibilitys through when waiting for AF, don't worry things will get back to normal, and you can get cracking! :wink:

tbh I would be quite happy if it took til Jan - March next year as I know it sounds stupid but that way they will be one of the eldest in the year when it comes to school. I have a son who was born 13 weeks prem and he is now 1 year ahead of where he should be and one of the youngest in the year he is in and he is really struggling yet my daughter who was born in October is coming on leaps and bounds and is even more advanced that Liam who is 2 and a half years older than her. His self esteem gets knocked so much even though the school is great. I obviously would be happy whenever it happens but I don't want to have another child who is so low about their learing. Tyler my youngest is a May baby so he again will be towards the younger end of the school year. I hope this doesn't make me sound petty I am only thinking of the childs future xxx

Have to say, I was on the "jab" a fair few years ago, and after 9 months, nada. It took some pretty strong and rather nasty-side-effect hormone tablets to kick-start my cycle (and boy, did it ever. Was "on" for 10 days out of every 12 for about 6 months..and homicidally hormonal!) so it's probably just coming out of your system!

Good luck on the TTC - join the club :D

I don't think your petty at all Sarah!

I also wanted an older one for the year , so we started trying first days of January this year and would have been due 26th Sept perfect for the year, but MC. So now we are back to trying again and have lost 3 months plus of my school year!! I was a 23rd July baby myself, and got all my qualifications the year later in college so was young for my age! My kids are Jan / Feb and March so not too bad.

Any sign of your AF yet?

Last edited:
JJ I did notice in the mc section that you had lost a baby recently. I lost a baby in 2006 and I know how hard it is so if you ever want to talk please let me know xxxx

Thanks for that X yes all very new, had a D&C 2 weeks ago today, but feeling good now that I have decided to get cracking again, have my moments as expected , but I am now addicted to this forum, seems to be getting me through it, talking about it ,makes it easier to talk about it , if you know what I mean.

Maybee you have missed a whole period, mine stopped for a bit on the injection, and will restart 28 days later ?

I am starting to get a bit addicted on here myself I was gutted when my laptop broke a few days ago and I couldn't get on here - or so I thought. I forgot I could have used my Blackberry lol. I really hope you get your positive result with a sticky baby soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back