Still worried :s

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I know I'm gonna sound silly but after my m/c I can't help but fill worried! If I'm still being sick and have loss of appitite, does it mean my hormones should be high enough so I won't m/c again? I still haven't had my scan date through yet so until I have my scan and see the heartbeat I think I'm gonna worry myself silly! It's a year ago next week that I m/c so I think that's playing on my mind and don't want to go through that pain again but keep thinking well I'm way past that stage where I lost it! Sorry for the long post, just don't know who else to bug with my concerns!!

I was exactly the same and I phoned midwife and she suggested I contact scan place and ask for an earlier scan. They were really helpful and arranged for scan! x Im sure that everything will be ok honey but I know that's not easy to hear or believe without seeing hb or baby x x I hope everything will be great for you at scan x maybe contact mw with your concerns? x x x

yeah sickness still is a great sign , yeah you 10 weeks now, I would push for earlier scan too
Try not to worry too much (know that's easy to say) X

Thanks ladies! I think it's cos I keep Reading about woman who find out they've m/c at 12 weeks with no warnings, it scares me! That's why I'm hanging onto the fact I'm still being sick! JJ mum, sorry to ask but when you m/c did you lose your symptoms before?

Yes I did have warning signs when I look back, but had no idea when in it at the time stupidly -

I was always horribly sick with my other 3 kids pregnancys but they were so long ago I was actually only sick once on the 22nd feb (my sons 11th bday) we had home made pizza and I thought I had eaten too much of it, and threw up really badley all night long and into next day. (8 -9 weeks ish)

Then still felt nausea but not more sickness, but had ramped up constant nibbling to prevent that again, and I thought as I was eating all the time to combat the sickness and hide it at work, I so thought I was just managing it better. When I looked back it had tailed off at 8.5 /9 weeks , and they said the baby was sized at 9 weeks, even tho I only had the Miscarridge at 11 plus 5 days! (the placenta can carry on making some hormones in this time apparently, as it doesn't realise)

So don't worry too much - and we have had a speight of these missed mscaridges on here, so that won't help you worrying. if your having sickness etc now thats a great sign!!

Push for the early scan tho justg for some peace of mind, I'm sure they will understand

Do you mind me asking - when was your MC?

Last edited:
Well done for double figures :yay:

I'd ring up and chase your scan, hope you don't have to wait too long xx

I m/c at 6 weeks last time but had no pregnancy symptoms. I thought I was having a very easy pregnancy. Thanks for your help and good luck with ttc :) x x x

its so normal to be worried id have gone barking mad if it had not been for this place a few ladies in particular helped me alot propbably because we know how it feels i m/c at 10wks and although iv hit the lovely 12wk spot im still panicking over ever niggle and stretchy pain so each time your worried come on and pour it out def made me feel a bit better and also go for it with the scan

Hey hon, I'm feeling the same after my MC and being pregnant again...it is stressful. I agree - ask for a slightly earlier scan - sure you will be fine tho xxxx

it's okay to worry hun, but try your hardest not to because In the end you will find it all wasnt worth it , your LO must be a sticky if you have made it this far already x

Hey, really feel for you guys. Im terrified now, so God knows what it muct be like a a mc. So much luck and love to you xxx
One thing though, youre worrying me slightly. I feel very sick and im off certain foods, im very tired and all sorts of on and off little pains, but ive never been sick and my boobs arent sore. Is this bad for me because Im not sick? sorry to bother you with this xx

twinkle i havent been sick yet, not properly anyway just the little ones that come up in your mouth and you swallow (tmi sorry) I have gone off chicken! cant stand the smell of it it knocks me sick, I think everyone varies depending on the person , some people have horrendous pregnancys all the way through yet some have good ones :)..
Just think of people that dont know they are even pregnant till they give birth :D so it cant be a bad sign I dont think it will be anyway, Dont worry hun but if you are concerned ring your GP x

Thanks, I wasn't really worried before, just thought i was having a good pregnancy and hopfully I am! Thanks for the reasurence xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back