Periody aches?

KateQPR

Reaction score
I've got, and keep getting, weird achey period pains in my abdomen and a bit in my lower back. Nothing bad, just so that i'm aware of it. Has anyone else had that? Every couple of days it seems to come and i feel just like my period is about to come on... Just wondered if this is normal? When i was preg before and m/c, i don't remember having these feelings (until the actual m/c itself, which was soooo painful).

Also i've got another scan tomo morning. I'm starting to get really nervous something will be wrong or no heart beat. I had a scan a week ago to rule out ectopic pregnancy, and they put be back a week from my calculations. I'm now so worried they've put me back a week because things werent developing as fast as they should. I think this will be a difficult week ahead as i;m now exactly where i was when i m/c last time. I still keep on going to the loo expecting to see blood :(

Anyone else driving themself mad with worry too, or is it just me?! (i'm off work at the moment so too way time to think!)

I know exactly how u feel, im currently having them, am only just over 4 weeks and every time i go to the loo i keep expecting to see blood as well. Im going to be a nervous wreck over the next 8 weeks! this is my first as well so have no idea what to expect. just taking each day at a time, thats all you can do. :)

im still getting them now, i think its where everything is stretching, they only last for a little while then go

I get them as well...... think, like sarah said, its everything moving about down their and stretching..... :hug:

Kate I have had to take paracetamol a couple of times the pains were so bad - they still come and go and I have to say they still worry me.......

Good luck with your scan tomorrow :pray: that all is well with your little bean.

Jane x

hiya,
im having the same thing at the moment, i will be 5 weeks on wednesday, one minute i get a cramp and go to the loo and make sure there isnt any blood, then it just goes on its own.
Ive had this with all 3 of mine its just your body settling to get ready for your growing baby :hug: x

Oh hun I am sorry that you are suffering and I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow :hug:

Hi :wave:
Don't worry about the pains you are getting, they are perfectly normal, I had them pretty much all the time in the first few weeks and was so worried I went to A&E only for the doctor to tell me it was just my uterus expanding! :oops: You will probably get them on and off throughout your pregnancy as the womb stretches to make room for LO :hug:

I've been having them too but they seem to be getting less painful now.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back