Still Very Heartbroken...

allycat

Reaction score
My little angel was born asleep on Friday and I just can't stop crying every time I think about her. I went to see her yesterday and couldn't stop staring at her. It was my first baby and I've never loved anyone so much. We still don't know what exactly happened and made her pass away at 25 weeks, but we should have all the results in 6-8 weeks. I just feel so heartbroken and miss her so much. The OH wants to try again in a few weeks as much as I do so hopefully it will happen again for us soon.

Ally xxx

Oh hon, I can't imagine how you feel and I have no idea what to say apart from I'm thinking of you and your OH. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't rush into anything and take your time to talk everything through. The results may give you an answer but only you know when you'll be ready to try again.

Have the hospital put you in contact with a counsellor?

my heart goes out to you hun, I dont know what to say hvaing never been in your situ, but didnt want to read and go, but want to leave you a load these

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi,

We lost our daughter at 18 weeks in the same way.

I went for a routine doctor's appointment and they couldn't find the heartbeat. A scan at the hospital confirmed she had died (probably about a week before we were later told)

It is totally devastating.....

I assume since you are getting results in 6-8 weeks that you have opted for a post mortem?

I assume you've been given similar advice but we were told to put any efforts at trying again on hold until the results in case there was anything congenital because then they would look at chromosome tests through blood taken from my partner and I. Also, although she was my third child, she was my partner's first and I was a bit concerned that maybe there was something incompatible with us.

Anyway, it turned out there was a clot on my placenta which indicated it had come away from the womb, stopping anything vital getting to the baby. While it isn't pleasant to think about, it is probably the best outcome in such a case.

I should probably warn you that as the 6-8 week mark approached, I became very upset, watching for the post, checking for phone messages etc. Make sure and chase it up if it gets close to that time, make a nuisance of yourself!

We were given the go ahead in July to try again and I was lucky enough to get pregnant the first month. We now have another daughter to look forward to in 8 weeks time but Emma will always be very special to me as indeed will Caitlin to you.

I wish you and your OH very best wishes in whatever lies ahead.

PM me anytime,

Julie xxxxx

Emma Mary 18wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

aww hun im sure caitlin will always be in your heart, im so sorry you having to go through this lots of love and hugs xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending huge amounts of cuddles to you!
I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I have been feeling sorry for myself when I know things could have been much worse!

I really hope the results come back good news in that you are able to try again when you both feel ready!

I wish you all the best of luck!

xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you & oh xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oww hun im so so sorry, i hae followed ur story all the way from 1st tri. u will feel heartbroken for some time, take day by day and i know its been said to u over and over but im so so so sorry and i hope u and ur OH can get thorugh this :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm so so sorry ally i cant even imagine the pain youre going through. sending lots and lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x x x

Im absolutely heartbroken for you Ally - much love to you and your husband xxxxx :hug:

I hope you find strength Ally, lots of love to you xxxx
:hug:

im so sorry for the loss of your little girl. :hug: i hope things get easier for u in time and the results answer some of the questions that must be racing through ur mind at the moment. be kind to yourself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back