So heartbreaking but things can turn out ok in time

bossbump

Reaction score
:lol: I suffered a misscarage in June 2005 i wasn't very far only about 7 weeks but i was so heartbroken. I thought it would never happen again and hated everyone who was pregnant. I would break down in the supermarket at the sight/Sound of babies. I gave up and turned into a very angry person hating myself. I thought i was a freak or something why couldn't i have a baby and they could and they never much thought twice about if their pregnancy could go wrong just took things for granted. But now im so strong and pleased to say 34+weeks pregnant with my first little girl. We never thought we could have and didn't bond with her untill very recently for thoughts of losing her. Life is going ok now now and wanted all you ladies feeling heartbroken right now to know their is hope. Its believing in it.

((Hugs))

Congratulations & sending my wishes for a healthy baby to you.

I've had a pretty rough ride lately but I know if I let it get to me I will break & so far those thoughts have kept me together.

I have a 2 year old sister so can't really afford an allow myself to fold over in the way you have explained above. I know if I loose my willpower though it could happen in a second.

We're blessed that we can conceive, there are many women out there who can't.

:D

Bossbump thanks for your message.. it is so true that there is usually a light at the end of the dark tunnel after a m/c. I too felt such a failure and that I would never be a mum [last Aug was my 3rd m/c] and when they found a polyp and cervical problems afterwards I was so upset and so afraid that I would never be able to have a child... fortunately I am pregnant again... almost half way there....

Its true about the bonding.. I have not enjoyed this pregnancy at all through fear and anxiety over m/c etc and I think I will stay somewhat detached throughout but if I do make it to motherhood I will cherish this baby so much after what I have been through thus far... I am glad I never gave up too!

We will never forget our lost angels :angel: :angel: but we have to move on and have hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back