Week 8 and more brown blood

Heatherlucie

Reaction score
Hi all...

well after having a scan at 5 weeks 5 days to check that all was ok after having had a lot of brown and a bit of red blood everything turned out to be ok with little bean...but now in week 8 around the time when my usual period would have been due I am experiencing more brown blood-about a pad full a day. I have been crampy as well although nothing compared to the pain I had during my last miscarriage.

I am seeing the midwife on Monday when I will be 9 weeks 2 days, I am just thinking about holding on until then unless it turnd red. In the back of my mind I feel scared although thanks to some good friends I am staying reasonably calm. Stressing will not help.

Do you all think that as long as it stays brown then waiting till Monday is ok? and has anyone else had brown/red blood around the time of when would have been their usual period?

Heather :hug: :hug: :hug:

Personally, there's no way i'd be able to wait until Monday without freaking myself out completely!!! Not to say there's anything wrong, it's just I'm a worrier.

If I were you and as you're already under the hospital, I'd get your dr to refer you back to the EPU to check all is well.

It could just be that you'll be one of these people who'll have a slight bleed each month around when your af would be due.

Take care hun xx :hug:

i have heard that some women have pseudo-periods while pregnant, sounds like youre one of them :hug: :hug: x

Yep I've heard the false period thing too, in fact that's how come some women don't realise they're pregnant till much later. But it's always gonna worry you hon, and that's what the EPU is there for, so if you want to go in for another emergency scan I woudl go for it, don't feel bad x

Thanks for your replies,

It went red last night-bright red with no clots. I am calling the GP today to get an appointment and hopefully an emergency scan. Hopefully it is a 'false' period but I feel so negative right now.
:hug: Heather

fingers and toes crossed for you, hope the scan goes well and that its just a false period thing. :hug:

Hi H

I am so glad that you got that scan to put your mind at rest one way or another tomorrow. I am keeping everything crossed for you!! Sending many positive thoughts xxx :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back