opinions pls? am i still in with chance??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazimotto

Reaction score
I was having a think about things. do u think this is possible? the red bleed i had was after sex, gentle sex but still enough blood came out and it was fresh. it didnt turn inot flow, and then turned to brown spotting. that was one week ago. i am still spotting though minimally, but can see it on wiping. when it turned black there was what looked like old congeiled blood. so now i was thinking is it possible that the brown blood is still the blood from the sex, and cos its taken over the week to come out its turned dark? what do u ladies think? suppose i am holding onto hope but i am in no pain at all and no red blood since then or clots even when i had the red blood. i am just trying to make sense of it i suppose. today i just have the tiniest amount of very light brown (mixed with cream) spot on panty liner x

There's a chance. I'd go to the Dr and ask for a HCG blood count to check it it's rising :)

hey hun, obviously I am not a doctor but from what ive heard and from experience bleeding during pregnancy is quite common, so I would say that yes you are still in with a chance. I think it is a good sign that you have had no clots and pain.
When I was bleeding slightly I waited the whole weekend to call my midwife on a Monday morning and she said to me 'why didnt you go to A&E? you should always go to A&E if your pregnant and bleeding.' You may need to wait a while but you should get to see someone, they will take you blood to check your HCG levels and I got a scan after a 6 hour wait.

I would go and see someone if I where you because its better than stressing hun.

Hope everything goes okay :) :hug: xxxxx

i may be wrong so dont take this as verbatum but when i miscarried i started spotting my gp said whatever is gona happen will happen in the next 48hours and for me it did. if after a week your still spotting id go to gp and say so you need a scan but if it not fresh blood and no pain id say your very much still in with a chance best of luck hun xx

thanks ladies. i did actually go to out of hours doc when the bleed happened and was told that theres no way they take bloods or scan as routine since i was lnly just over 5 weeks. i since then had my mw booking in app at 6 weeks and was told she wouldnt take blood either, i had to just sit and wait. i have taken pg tests to make sure still positive and they are but mw at epu said that doesnt prove anything as the shop tests are so sensitive they would pick up the smallest amount of hcg! so basically all i have done is sit and drive myself insane! i have a scan on tues after kicking up murder to get one at the epu, and the mw said she still might not be able to tell me anything, but have since spoken to a private scan clinic and the doctor there said he would scan me as he normally picks the hb up from as early as 5 weeks, and he said the nhs are just reluctant to do anything til after 8 weeks. its pathetic, dont know why we all pay tax and n.i for this kind of treatment! anyway have said will go to private clinic if get nowhere on tues. i am PRAYING theres a hb! xx

Thinking of you, your all up in the air at the moment.

I had sex about 6 weeks preg and then the next day had a pink wipe, not red tho and then had spotting (brown old) all the rest of the week. All was still fine, (I'm not a great example as I lost my baby at 11 weeks, but they said the heartbeat . sized stopped at 9 weeks) so unrelated to the bleed.

Don't worry , it's not good for your stress, and get the docs to check you as soon as they will. X

thanks, i am all up in air! will know tom either way, so one more night of worry, altho in a way what i might need to deal wi after scan could be worse. i did a big bm(sorry tmi) half hour ago and when i wiped it was watery pink. it was def from front and not back. so i am hopin it was coz of bm, something came back to me that when i had last smear i bled afterwards so am hopeful this has maybe been cervix erosion and bled after sex. cos i have had pink watery on wiping before after a bm, and not when had period. fingers crossed anyway xxx

I Started to bleed the day after sex with my last pregnancy which unfortantly I did m/c. I think if you've been spotting for a week now I think your be ok. Goodluck will be keeping everything crossed for you x x

I'd put my money on a cervical erosion. I think if you had had a MC and already started with some blood loss you would have had a lot of blood loss and discomfort by now. I saw that serenitylove mentioned about that 48 hour window after a bleed. I was told that as well so i'm sure all is fine for you. Will be thinking of you tomorrow anyway xx

i really hope so. so scared to get hopes up tho, but i too thought that it would be more severe if mc, tho u hear about thes silent ones too. can only wait and see now. will keep u updated. xxx

I think, although not 100% sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong, that a SM/C would have no bleeding at all. So to say you had a bit of bleeding then no further bleeding is definately a good sign. Basically if you'd started blleding due to a MC you would have carried on bleeding. I felt exactly the same as you do. I was so excited about my pregnancy until I bled then I basically convinced myself that it was all over. Even now i'm half expecting something to be wrong at my next appointment. Its kinda ruined the excitement over this pregnancy for me so far.

thanks mummynmummy2b, u are so positive and it really helps me. will let u know tomorrow how i get on. xxx

like i said elsewhere lovely i will be thinking of you big time and really hope all is well xxxx

thanks louise, will keep u posted. hope u are keeping well xx

I had dark brown spotting for almost two weeks when I was between 5 and 7 weeks pregnant. I also had some fresh bright red blood too. Although this panicked me hugely all was ok and still seems fine at 15 weeks. Good luck to you xx

Hi - was just reading this post, nd just wanted to say a big good luck for today and will be thinkin of u. Let us all know how u get on at the scan. xxx

Also just caught up with this and wanted to wish you all the best for today - let us know how you get on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back