Still at home :(

sweetpamii

Reaction score
Well ladies I've been having contractions since 5am called the hospital twice and I'm still not far enough along to go in. My contractions are roughly 7 minutes apart and about 1 and a half minutes of pain. And the pain is getting unbearable now :( wish things would hurry along I'm so drained

Ah hun :hug: Hope things speed up for you soon. xx

Aww bless ya :hugs:

Have you tried having a bath to see if that eases the pain?

Oh no, I hope they let you go in soon, and good luck x

Have u a tens machine or started taking paracetamol (max 4g per 24 hours) hope they get more regular or your waters break so the hospital can take u seriously and get things moving!

I feel your pain, there's been lots of us recently with long latent phases. Hot baths really help like as hot as you can bear was the only way I got any rest and as forest says (queen of the long labours :eek:p) get going on the paracetomol. Keep bouncing and moving but so try and rest inbetween. Wishing you lots of luck and hope it speeds ul for you Xx

Oh no, that is not good. You might be drained. I hope it will speed up for you. Good luck.

Try a warm bath, hot water bottle on the bottom of your back can be nice.
Hope you get some relief soon, it's so draining when you have a long labour :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back