its happening!! *update 2*

OMG all these babies all at once!?? Congrats hun I hope things are going well!! :cheer: :cheer:

updated :D

also hennaly is my text buddy..

thanks ladies! :cheer:

.Christina. said:
UPDATE 2:

Back from hossie....

2cm dilated, I have lost some of my waters. they sent me home cos I am managing pretty well with the pain. apparently I'm not in established labour, oh god what the hell is that like? lol, so if I don't go into that then they're going to induce me on Saturday!

typical contractions intensified and got much longer almost as soon as we got home... now put on the TENS machine though dont really know how to work it. still breathing through them, just about. getting a bit much!

not sure how long before i'll give in and demand OH takes me to get some drugs :lol:

They class you as in established labour when your 3cm (if I remember right?! :think: )
I dont think you will last till Sat if your waters have gone but if you do make sure they give you some antibiotics after leaving you so long after your waters have gone!! I think you'll be back in sometime tonight!! :cheer: :cheer:

I HOPE THINGS START TO HURRY UP FOR YOU HUN :)

sorry about caps

:D

thanks for all your messages ladies!!

I'm still at home and have been getting contractions every 5 minutes or so. The pain is pretty intense but managable for the time being.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back