its happening!! *update 2*

bobby1

Reaction score
UPDATE 2:

Back from hossie....

2cm dilated, I have lost some of my waters. they sent me home cos I am managing pretty well with the pain. apparently I'm not in established labour, oh god what the hell is that like? lol, so if I don't go into that then they're going to induce me on Saturday!

typical contractions intensified and got much longer almost as soon as we got home... now put on the TENS machine though dont really know how to work it. still breathing through them, just about. getting a bit much!

not sure how long before i'll give in and demand OH takes me to get some drugs :lol:

UPDATE:

I called up the delivery suite and am going in to get assessed as I have an appointment anyway in about an hour. Contractions are now about 10 minutes apart fairly regularly...

WISH ME LUCK LADIES!! :cheer: :cheer:

if I'm not progressing much, they'll just send me home!

look's like we've hit a bit of a baby boom!! :cheer:

I started getting contractions throughout the night, luckily I managed to sleep through most of them so got quite a bit of rest! :cheer:
They were about 15 minutes apart by 6am and as close as 8 minutes apart now.

I also lost a huge bit of plug this morning and had a clear out (sorry, TMI!).. just wondering if its ok that I'm wiping away quite a lot of blood?

The contractions haven't got regular yet, varying between 8 - 15 minutes apart and I'm managing fine with the pain.

So wish me luck ladies!!! :cheer: :cheer:

also good luck emmie and labour dust to all you other due / overdue ladies!

this is sooooooooo cool, mine are now about 5 mins apart and lasting 30 seconds but getting stronger i just had one which was a bit longer apart but now leveling off to 5 mins again :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer:
I hope mine get regular! They seem a maximum of 10 minutes apart for the past hour :)

Congratulations to both of you!!! wishing you lots of ELVS! The blood you are wiping away shouldn't be anything to worry about, I had the same there are a lot of wonderful changes going on in your body :) If the bleeding gets heavy have it checked out though, i'm sure you will be fine!

im the same loosing loads of old mucusy blood, i got tens machine on now feels quiet nice

Good luck. :cheer:
I'm so jealous and I'm only 2 days overdue.
I feel absolutely fine today - could run a marathon! So I guess the baby is happy to stay in there a while longer.

:dance: :dance: :dance: yey for baby boom. Go girls. Good luck hun xxx

:cheer:
my contractions are all over the place.. the time gaps between has been 8, 2.5, 5
24, 9, 5, 8, 9 and 8 minutes apart! hmmmm....

chookie I hope things get moving for you soon!! it will happen soon I promise...

Good luck hun............

Oh this is all so exciting, come on babies!!

ooooh whos christinas text buddy? has anyone heard anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back