Starting to pack my hospital bag etc

For what it's worth I brought newborn and 0-3 month clothes and they were all way way too big. Winter was 2.9kg, 6lb 6oz ,so not exactly tiny. I'd bring one preemie outfit unless you're very sure you're having a big baby.
No I've been told he is on the petite side at growth scans but got another scan on Monday so will see what they say

No I've been told he is on the petite side at growth scans but got another scan on Monday so will see what they say

Newborn clothes don't really fit babies smaller than 7 and a half pounds so if they say he's a bit small I think it's a good idea to get one preemie outfit x

Trouble is growth scans can be wildly inaccurate. They weren't for me but I feel like I'm in the minority. 50th centile throughout pregnancy, 50th centile was what I got! 7lb 12oz. I found newborn was a perfect fit on him so would have been totally fine if he was a bit smaller. I think length has a lot to do with it. You can always send hubby to Asda or Tesco if you really need something desperately?

Yeah 50th centile is where I am at on last scan but that was 5 weeks ago time I have this scan on Monday.

Okay I will stick with what I've got for now!

I was on the 50th centile too, went 4 days overdue and my little fatty come out at 8lb 9oz, I had some tiny baby outfits which didn’t fit her, the newborn outfits fitted for about a week, take a newborn and a 0-3m maybe x

For our hospital bag, we packed the essentials: super-soft onesies, cozy blankets, and tiny socks. Diapers and wipes were a must, but we also threw in a few personal touches – a baby book for footprints and a cute hat for that adorable first photo.And speaking of stylish essentials, I recently discovered vonbaer.com – they've got some fantastic accessories. Their bags are not only practical with tons of pockets but also sleek and modern. Totally wish I knew about them back then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back