hospital bag tip

marie_77

Reaction score
i was reading one of my pregnancy books and its says to pack hospital case and labour bag.
so my labour bag
has got cd's to listen to
nighties x 2
slipper socks
showergel/shampoo toothpaste/ brush
flannel (for when i get too hot) might add a spray gun to cool me down as well
baby vest and gro
breast pads/maternity pads
disopsable knickers lol

have i forgotton anything?

marie x
33+2

going home outfit for you and baby...
nappies
blanket for baby
bathrobe
towel for you
hairbrush lol

some random bits there

lol thanks def the hairbrush i will pack other stuff in my hospital bag just hope i dont forget anything.

i was at the hosp on tues nyt and the doc who may be delivering tameron is a ryt hunk :rotfl: ive gota make sure i have that hairbrush ready :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm my labour bag I've packed, snacks, drinks, money, first outfit for baby, nightie and vest top for me (in case I use pool), nappies, breast pads, mat towels, knickers, hairbrush, deodorant, camera and phone charger. and then the other bag has the rest in it :)

omg ive packed everything in the same bag :roll: thats still ok isnt it??? :? i have a labour/hosp bag :think:

yeah it's fine, I just wanted seperate so I could get to stuff easier, plus sean would just turf stuff all over :roll:

ohh good :D when i get there im just guna get all my stuff and throw it on the side cabnet cos im guna be alone :(

i have just been to matalan and bought some cheap underwear that i wont mind binning. got my slippers as well. nearly all done for hospital stuff. i never thought of a vest top good idea just in case.
just got a storage unit (drawer one) from argos to go in my dining room put intogether then realised i had put together wrong now i cant dismantle it :wall:

marie x
33+2

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
ohh good :D when i get there im just guna get all my stuff and throw it on the side cabnet cos im guna be alone :(

aww why u gonna be on ure own?!!??! ure mum not gonna be there?? :(

The towel needs to be red btw... its really embarrassing cos you actually drip blood after the birth.. :puke: so the bright red towel hides a multitude of evils ;)

I brought disposable knickers and they were much more efficient than the cheap ones I didn't mind throwing away. Almost every time I went for a wee, I needed to change my pad AND the knickers. The disposable ones just tore off and I didn't need to run them down my legs and risk get blood down my legs, on the floor etc. I'm a tad squeemish where periods and blood are concerned.. :puke:

littlepip said:
Tegala-7thMarch08 said:

aww why u gonna be on ure own?!!??! ure mum not gonna be there?? :(

id rather be alone lool trust me hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back