Starting my 2ww!! :)

PS I said I wouldn't test until next Sunday, AFs visiting day, but I will almost definitely cave in & test early!!! maybe Weds at 10dpo... Xxxxx

Hi Teri,

I'm 6DPO and caved today as I just needed to POAS! BFN also but I knew that and gave myself eye strain trying to see something that wasn't there. Tummy ache down low today but generally all over not just one side. Think my boobs are a bit achy but not much else to report. And yes, these two weeks are dragging. Just to ease my craving to pee on something, I've told myself I'll do an internet cheapie every morning until I see a faint line then I'll crack open the FRER and BD digis.

Sticky beans to us all! xx

I think I may start testing next week. So worried about seeing a BFN though. These 2ww are just a nightmare.

Good luck to all those testing at weekend. Keep us updated.

I am 7 DPO and again not much to report, I wish I would just have a sign that something was happening in there!!

Sending us lots of Friday afternoon dust

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Is anyone else ridiculously bloated?? I am so bloated & achey I can't get off sofa. Could do with doing something really unladylike!!! :D

I've been really bloated! Yesterday Felt sick and hot and had cramps but today I have no symptoms at all, apart from bloating and a spot on my chin. Starting to really worry I am not pregnant now all the symptoms I had yesterday :-( xxx

I cant fit in my clothes i'm that bloody bloated!!!

It feels like i have an eternity left till testing, arghhhh!!!

xxx

Come on girls, we can do this! Kred...you and me BFP in 7 days : ) I'm allowing myself to POAS each day to satisfy my addiction but knowing I'll not likely see anything til at least Tues.

Baby dust to all xx

I poas 3 times today. (i know, i know, i have a problem!!)

However on 2 out of 3 there are some 2nd pink lines. very blurry, as if the ink has run, but there nevertheless.

Hmmmm......

What now???

xxx

Wait til tomorrow with FMU and try again! And let us all know of course!! xx

Coolbeans we will be testing together on weds at 12dpo!!! Really hope we all get BFP's!! I am losing the will to live! POAS this morning and looked like there was a seriously faint line but it was probably my eyes playing games with me! Now no symptoms today so things not looking as good! :-(

Fx for all xxx

I am having the following symptoms:-
  • Cramps
  • Lower Back Pain
  • Headaches
  • Queasy/unsettled feeling in my stomach :sick:
  • Hungry but not inspired by food to want to eat much
  • When I do eat I feel full and bloated almost instantly
  • Shattered, really struggling to get out of bed in mornings and constantly tired through the day :yawn:
  • Hot and bothered on a night time with fairly restless sleep :night:
  • Heightend sense of smell - I keep saying "can you smell that?" the response is usually "smell what?"
  • Tender breasts

I have learnt that there are no hard and fast rules to this process, its best just to wait and see. :clock: (easier said than done though!)

Please let it not all be in my head - please let my symptoms count for something amazing rather than signifying a monthly visit from the wicked :witch:

Can't believe that I have not yet POAS! 5 days to go til AF due - think im doing really well considering how impatient I am with all other aspects of my life normally!

NOT LONG NOW! Fingers Xd!

xxx

kred - post us a pic?

Teri, that link you sent is totally addictive and now I am reading some of the symptoms I think I may have had some - but probably going completely mad and thinking things are there when they aren't.

The symptoms that I think I have had;

real vivid dreams
bb sore when prodded (is it wrong that I am sat in work prodding my bb's? :shock: )
possible hightened sense of smell - I keep smelling fag ash but no one around me smokes?
more saliva in my mouth than normal
mild cramping - but put this down to possible af.

Last edited:
kred - post us a pic?

Teri, that link you sent is totally addictive and now I am reading some of the symptoms I think I may have had some - but probably going completely mad and thinking things are there when they aren't.

The symptoms that I think I have had;

real vivid dreams
bb sore when prodded (is it wrong that I am sat in work prodding my bb's? :shock: )
possible hightened sense of smell - I keep smelling fag ash but no one around me smokes?
more saliva in my mouth than normal
mild cramping - but put this down to possible af.

I too sit here and squash and poke my boobs and THEN wonder who's been looking!! Ooops! Never mind that mad woman over there feeling herself up!

Jacq23, they all sound like good symptoms.

If i do have a BFP then the only symptom i really had was the mega sore nipples.

Ohh i'm nervous..............

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back