Starting my 2ww!! :)

Arrrggggghhh! My hpts that I ordered have just arrived! I've been so good cos i've not had any in the house! I've hidden them away to not test until at least 12dpo its gonna be hard!! Xx

Am good thanks hun, just at work earning extra pennies for my holiday, gonna be a long long day though & even worse tomorrow, hey ho

How you doing? You up to much today?

xxx

My parents have been in
Spain so off to pick them up from the airport in a bit. Then just a quiet weekend with DH, may treat ourselves to a takeaway this evening!

Have a good day - im sure the time will fly by xx

Last edited:
Thats the one ive just done.

Its so bizzare, u would think fmu would be the strongest. Unless i really do just have a dodgy batch of tests! The 2nd line is in a diff place to yesterdays 2.

Argghhh i'm driving myself mad with this lol!!!!

xxx

Mmmm......I'd defo keep going for another couple of days & see how they look

xxx

Hey Hun,

I see something on the second but I just did a cheapie and got a weird blur, it is almost impossible to get a BFP at 5DPO though hun, don't drive your self crazy. :)

xx

I know!

I've jus seen ur test maybe, i think i can just make out a second line!

I have done 2 more since and both still have a blurry faint pink line.................. i'll jus have to kep testing!

Fx cross for you this cycle maybe, hope it sticks :)

xxx

Jacq23... Have you got a link at all for the hpt you ordered from amazon? Mind you, they probably won't arrive in time now xxx

Hiya,
I compared Boots and Superdrug (I get 10% in Superdrug) and still found Amazon cheaper for these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001DULLKE/ref=oss_product ans these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000KKI1F6/ref=oss_product

Satisfied my urge to pee on something today with an IC and got BFN, but that's fine I'm only 7DPO. I did get an evaporation line today, which I didn't the last two days. Most likely cos I was waving it around out the window for natural light and under the bathroom lights! :roll:

Hi girlies! Hope you're all having a nice weekend! I haven't had any symptoms for 2 days now :-( feeling a but rubbish and thinking it prob won't happen for me this month now! Did a HPT yesterday and saw a faint line and again this morning but could just be an evap line too!

Really want it to happen this month and actually wanting to feel crap with lots of symptoms just so I know what's going on!! So confused :-(

I'm the same no symptoms for two days. POAS this morning and it was bfn so feeling very crappy and down thinking its not happened this month.

I still have the sore nipples. But somehow i just feel that we haven't done it this month.

Bloody stressful this ttc business!

Hope you girlies have nice plans for the weekend. I'm going to try and forget about poas and enjoy a glass or two (or three ;)) of wine!!

xxx

Hi ladies, I'm desperate to test I'll be 9 dpo tomorrow shall I do one? Xx

Coolbeans, do one! You never know? I did one today and thought I saw a faint line - not sure though - and I am same as you! Gonna do my next one on Tuesday I think (11dpo) xxx good luck honey, let us know how it goes xxx

I'll do one tomorrow morning, even if BFN I'm not out until AF arrives. Not getting my hopes up but had some weird cramping today, not like AF but twinges, pulsing and pulling. Might be my brain just hoping though! Zx

Do one!!!!! We need some good news :)

There is a good possibility (not 100% of course) that it could detect pregnancy hormones now.

go on........................! (sorry i'm a terrible poas addict! ha!! )

Big FX!!!!

xxx

Hi Ladies,
i'm only 3 or 4 dpo, so a long time before I can test yet. It seems to drag so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back