Starting my 2ww!! :)

kred84 - I am peeing loads too, and have been having mild cramps, but it is my first month off the pill, so I am not used to normal PMS symptoms or preg symptoms, so could be one or the other! Def having some kind of mood swings as well! Lol xx

Sara J - HAHA! My OH is exactly the same, very much enjoying TTC!! Ha! I will definitely let you know hun, I am probably going to cave and do one earlier! Can't imagine another 5 days of waiting and not knowing :-(

Let me know when you do too hun xx

Will do hunny, fingers crossed ! xx

Hi Ladies

Do you mind if I join in?

I am on cycle 3 of TTC, and i am 5 DPO. Had some cramping 3 and 4 DPO, and thought I had not really had any symptoms today. But after reading your thread, I have need to pee a hell of a lot today which is unusual for me.

We decided to try properly this month so did all the OPKs and got a digi smiley on 8th July, plenty of :bd:

I have been broody for a couple of years now, we got married last May and decided to TTC in May.

Fingers crossed to all of us for BFP. Looking forward to hearing an update on your symptom spotting!

xx

Not at all Coolbeans ! Welcome to the 2ww !!!!

Fingers crossed for you hun - let us know how you get on ! xx

More than welcome coolbeans :) It's great that there's so many of us at the same point! We can keep each other company! My ov was 8th july too, so hoping to test on monday (10dpo) and get BFP!! When are you going to test??

One of the girls said we may even get BFP's at 8DPO!! Ahh I am way to nervous and impatient to wait! xx

I haven't got any cheapie ebay HPTs in yet. Wondering whether to order them now or over the weekend so I am not tempted to POAS too early!!

That's sensible! Wish I had waited to buy them - rather than torturing myself! They are sitting in my bathroom cupboard so every time I go for a wee I am tempted!! I have NO willpower :) xx

wannabmummy - was thinking of testing after AF due, but that is soooooooo wishful thinking! prob test next Wed!!

coolbeans - even weds seems like a year away!!! I am impressed with your patience! I am def going to test on monday, if I don't cave in before then and become a POAS addict!! x

If I had my way I would be testing Monday, but DH wants us to test together and I know he won't let me test before Wed. I really hope we get our babybean this month I just want to be a Mummy!

I am on major symptom watch now - just hope I don't start imagining symptoms :)

I know what you mean, the OH is making me wait to test with him too! I was saying earlier that even though it's only our first month of TTC, it feels like I have been waiting for this baby for years!! I threw myself into work to curb my broodiness for a few years until the OH gave the go ahead! Now I just really want it to happen! How long have you been TTC coolbeans? xx

This is our third month now, but like you wanted to TTC for a long time but we wanted to make sure the time was right. We noth have good jobs, been married a year etc etc. Now I just want it to happen!

Lots of people around us are pregant, got young children and even having their second / third and so I can't help feeling a pang of jealousy. Its an excited but emotional time eh?!

I really thought we had done it in cycle one but BFN and I was so gutted I broke down in tears, last months BFN was a bit easier as I didn't get my hopes up too much. This month my hopes are up again, we definately :bd: :bd: :bd: at right time so just hope it was enough!

What HPTs have you bought?

xx

Last edited:
We were going to wait till after we get married too (but I was getting SO broody, that I ended up making the OH really broody too)!! Lol. Our wedding is booked for July next year so hopefully we will have a little baby with us to walk down the isle! It's very exciting! But I think I have def got my hopes up too much already.

We did everything right, same as you lots of BD'in around OV but who knows??! Maybe if we all send each other enough baby dust then this might be a lucky thread??

I bought cheap ones from ebay. The are called Ultra sensitive 10miu preg tests. They are supposed to work on second day of implantation, so betweek 7-11dpo. xx

Right I have caved already and gonna order some.

So much for will power!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hahaha! Brilliant :) they are so cheap and I think I got about 10 in a packet!! So no harm in it! I don't know if I am going to be able to hold out until monday to test!! I am working long days tomorrow and friday but the weekend is going to be a killer!! If I get a BFN I might cry though xx

Internet cheapies are the best as u dont feel guilty using 3 a day lol!!

I got 20 for £2.55!! ha!

As for testing without the oh, here is my cunning plan:

1: POAS every morning till i get a faint line, then test every day till i get a decent line.

2: Pretend to oh, ooh? my period hasnt come yet, maybe i'll do a test?

3: Get clearblue digi and feign immense surprise wen "Pregnant 1-2" comes up!!

Seeeee? Got it all covered lol!!!

My poas will commence tomorro!!

xxx

Internet cheapies are the best as u dont feel guilty using 3 a day lol!!

I got 20 for £2.55!! ha!

As for testing without the oh, here is my cunning plan:

1: POAS every morning till i get a faint line, then test every day till i get a decent line.

2: Pretend to oh, ooh? my period hasnt come yet, maybe i'll do a test?

3: Get clearblue digi and feign immense surprise wen "Pregnant 1-2" comes up!!

Seeeee? Got it all covered lol!!!

My poas will commence tomorro!!

xxx

Ha! Very cunning plan, unfortunately I would not be able to contain my excitement at even getting a faint line and I'm really crap at lying so DH would def know!

Xx

Oh well!

It is a good plan though, but i dont think i could keep it to myself either!

I redkon i'd defo keep testing though till it was strong enough to blow all my dosh on a CB digital!!

Nothing would compare to seing it in words!!

xxx

If Af due 23rd then u may well get some faint lines on an ic by mon/tue nxt week?

Depends whether u can resist poas!!

Fx

xxx

No I probably can't wait, each day I want to POAS but am going to try and resist til at least 7DPO which will be Sat. I have the high sensitivity tests but am a bit wary of comments about false positives and chemical pregnancies :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back