Starfish Labour Thread - Updated baby here!

Sounds like you've been thru alot! But huge congrats!!! :yay: to baby star fish

Aawwww hunny sounds like you really had a hard time :(. 10 minutes though....go stomach muscles :D xxxxxxxxx

You had a long tough time like me!! What is it with our LOs being so naughty! Glad ur ok lovely, can you believe it's over?? I keep looking at him in shock. He belongs in my tummy not out lol!

I'm so so happy for you! Sounds like you were incredibly brave pushing for England at the end. I love the name jasper, very sweet.

Hope you are recovering well. By the way, I've thought about why women dont say how painful it is and I've decided it's some sort of secret code so that the human race doesn't become extinct! My poor sister in law came to the hospital a few hours after my labour and asked me how it was..poor girl is still saying she's not having kids 4 weeks later because of my response :oooo: ...she asked too early haha!

Anyway, massive welcome to the world Jasper and well done you star xxxxxxx

Wow - well done you have to say your update brought tears to my eyes - hope you are resting up and recovering well x

Awwww fab news!!

Congratulations hunny - what a tough time you've had!!

Love love love his name!!!

Looking forward to pics!

xx

Congratulations, sounds like you have done fantasically. Looking forward to the pics xx

Congratulations hun, sounds like you did a fantastic job, sorry to hear you had a tough time xxx

Aww well done, so happy your both doing well x

Glad to hear all is well now. And well done you sounds like you went through it! All the best with your little family x

Congrats, pleased you are home safe and well and enjoying each other. xxx

Star :hug: Loved reading your story. What a labour!! So glad you're both ok and can't wait to join you in the mummy club :love: xxxx

Congratulations hunny am really happy for you xxx

Congrats Hun do happy to see your journey from bfp to labour thread :) xx

Congratulations star and well done!! Xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back