Stabbing pains :( so worried

Vicxzy

Reaction score
All was well at my 12 wk scan on mon but it only measured 11wks 1 day :( I shudve been 11wks 6 days...since last night I've been getting stabbing pains, like those u wud get if u held ur wee in too long if that makes sense? Has anyone else experianced this? So worried :( x

Are these all the time, or just when you do certain movements?

I know I tend to have a sharp, shooting pain right around my hips if I stand up too quickly, when I sneeze, if I cough, etc. From everything I've read (still need to ask my doctor), these types of pain can be normal as it's the round ligament stretching.

If it's a different kind of pain you're experiencing, I'm afraid I'm at a loss, but maybe you can elaborate more and someone will help you out. Xx

Last edited:
Hi hun im not sure but if everything was ok at your scan then i wouldnt worry i got put back a day they said it can take the sperm a while to catch the egg xxx

I got pains like that around the same time, even worse when you sneeze! I wouldn't worry hun, my little boy is totally fine, they are probably just growing pains!
XxX

I've been getting these too, in my belly and groin - from what I have read it sounds like round ligament pain. If they are sharp and stabbing and don't last too long then that's probably what it is. If it's a dull ache it could be a UTI?? xx

Thanks girls, it's short & stabbing, I've had achy groin since day 1 lol x

i get these when i sneeeeze its rubbish , also get few pains in the night coz im always moving around it feels like i pull a muscul down there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back