stabbing pains!

KateQPR

Reaction score
I've been getting sharp little stabbing pains, but really deep inside me, if you know what i mean. It feels a bit like a sharp needle being stuck inside me. It doesn't feel like period pain, it's lower down and i can't explain but feels like its actually IN my lady bits. I've had it a few days now, on and off.

It seems to be worse at night too. Had it last night, but this morning it's hardly there. Anyone else got this weird little jabs? Sometimes they also feel like they're in my bum! :?

I've had so many twinges and weird sensations i just never know what's normal!

Other than that i'm fine. Still sick as a dog at night, and with boobs the size of balloons (which is soo not me). ROM / anyone else with night sickness - are you still feeling ill at night, or did it pass yet? I'm so tired of being awake half the night!!

hi kate i had these a couple of weeks ago,i mentioned it to a lady i work with (who has a toddler) she said that its all normal,as things are stretching and moving about inside,i have had a lot of niggly feelings these last few weeks,its only really this week and last week i havent had any,im 9 +1 now!

take it easy and try not to worry! i know its easier said then done! :hug:

thanks Claire!

Anyone else getting weird twinges and sometimes little stabs? Nothing too bad, just enough to make we worry (which seems to be my permanent state of mind at the moment, I'm normally soooo relaxed about things!)

The less people respond, the more i think i'm weird!

I'm only 4 weeks and have been feeling stabbing pains and AF style cramps but have been told that these are normal and ya have to remember there is alot going inside ya body that doesn't normally!!!

Im going to try and be very relaxed about this pregnancy (duno how long that will last) :lol:

Hey :wave:
I had this in the first few weeks, its completely normal and part of all the changes your body is going through. Hope the sickness goes for you soon :hug:

I had all sorts of pains last time it's all normal hun just think of everything going on in there! :hug:
I haven't had as many pains this time and I'm starting to worry that I haven't had any :rotfl:
We will always find something to worry about :lol: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back