pregnancy glow or pregnancy low

nadine

Reaction score
So who is feeling lovely nice hair nails skin, lot sof energy

and who is feeling grim pmsl, i think the pregnancy glow has run right past me
i have very bad spotty skin(never ever do i get spots like this) i was my hair and next day its dull boohooooo

id of thought with all the fruit an vegg im eating at mo id feel like sherahhhh by now but nope :wall2:hahah

Really blotchy skin, lank hair, feel like a whale. Deffo not glowing

On the plus side, the hair on my legs and underarms has literally not grown for months now. I shaved in October but not since! Weird

Really blotchy skin, lank hair, feel like a whale. Deffo not glowing

On the plus side, the hair on my legs and underarms has literally not grown for months now. I shaved in October but not since! Weird

do you no what you are are having

theu say this is a sign of a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy woohooooo

and i loook like a yeti hahahaa

had a few spots but nothing major,my hair ususally turns greasy quickly but not so much now,my skin is dry and itchy and I look tired....nope,no glow for me : (

Nadine - Well it must be true because I am having a boy.

It's really weird, I'm not particulary hairy anyway but now it's like an obsession for me checking for growth each day. I'm scared I will get 9 months growth all at once when bubs comes out!

I feel totally gross at the moment, starting 2 dread going out coz i look rotten!!! joys of pregnancy eh lol xxx

i been ''glowing'' literally all pregnancy but think its wearing off nw im 33 weeks. my kin and hair have been niceeeeeeeee so far..prob go uch when baby born....xx

I don't think I've been either really, just in between. I haven't noticed any changes to my skin and hair. I've been very lucky and I've not had a any sickness, I just had a sicky taste. I only get tired early evening and want early nights and the occassional back ache. I'm sure I'm going to have a terrible labour now because I haven't had anything major!! xx

i think i might be near the stages of glowing although im not feeling much better and so tired now im getting my bump everyone seems to be commenting on how well i look :) finally.

Think its only cause im not feeling as sick i can actually get myselfe looking half normal b4 i leave the house hahaha

I have a really dry scalp tho and its driving me nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!

I still feel spotty , tired and gross . But its early days for me !

i'm up and down, some days I feel great and others I feel like a smelly greeseball of a lump! been feeling good the last couple of days .. maybe it will stay like that now. Oh I don't have to shave half as much either now.. yay!!

I don't feel good energy wise and been getting bad backache, but emotionally I feel really great!
snr1982 I don't have to shave much now either! Isn't it great, one less thing to bother about :p x

yeah it's definitely a pregnancy plus not having Gorilla legs after a few days.. :)

I have to choose option 2 at the mo! Preg low!! I am as spotty as a 13 year old pubesent teenager!! My hair is malting like a cat and I just don't have that 'glow' yet- more of a washed out/ tired look!! Hope it gets better soon I wanna glow!! X

Last edited:
I'm a bit of both - hair & nails are fab. But my skin is just horrific. It was bad when I was pregnant with Joseph & it's the same this time around. Not pimples, but quite large sore lumps/boils almost & I have to spend about 20 minutes a day applying foundation & concealer before I leave the house as I'm paranoid about the state of my skin. It's bloody depressing really. I've had hormonal acne since being a teenager & it was controlled by the pill up until recently, but because of my age & being pregnant I can no longer take it. Looks like I'll be a spotty pensioner at this rate! I get so jealous of people with lovely skin, they don't realise how lucky they are! But I try to put things into perspective by thinking how lucky I am to be pregnant. Someone with great skin that is struggling to conceive would probably give anything to have spots & be pregnant!!!

But I would love to be slimmer & glowing!

Oh well - I can't change it, so I'll make the best of what I can.

Sunnyb xxx

also glow non-exsitant! i recon its the male hormone in me lol!

I feel & look vile! Too pale, spotty, dry hair, and soooo tired, plus still feeling really sick, total misery! :(

Pregnancy low for me lol! My hair is so floppy and horrible :( and my face is a mess, got a sort of rash all round my jaw and neck :(

Is a glow meant to be a boy? and looking worse is a girl? x

I look terrible... dry skin, skin discoloration and my hair is so dry try to moist but no help from that..feel total mess... even putting on foundation is no usage on dry skin... bought E45 but feel that dont help me.. people says I've glow but I think they are just either lying or blind lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back