spotting and only 6 days til testing?

melanieyeah

Reaction score
like the title says....could it be implantation bleeding? or af arriving early?? thanksss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tmi-its pink, and only when i wipe

good luck mel,, sounds like implantation,, but keep us uptodate hunny....

again GOODLUCK XXXXXXX

THANKS!! :D im not sure how much you are supposed to get with ib, but there is nothing now... hrrmz? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Melanie,

Sounds very much like it could be implantation bleeding. IB sometimes lasts a few hours or sometimes a day or 2 and usually it occurs between 7 - 10 days after ovulation so about 4-7 days before AF due..

sounds promising.. good luck!!

but if i ov'd on day 14-15(test said i was) then that makes it 12-13days after ov, which means it mite not be IB, because its too late. Like you said its usually 7-10days after ov, but in my case its 12-13... you think i broke the IB mould hahaha! I will keep you up to date, thanks guys so much ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya,

Fingers crossed for you hun.

Nicki.xx :D

Everybodys different though, so you never know.

I had implantation spotting too, I had it on day 11 post ovulation, I was convinced my AF was on her way but then it had stopped by the evening, normally if I get spotting before my AF it doesn't stop.

It should only last a day or 2 tops if it's implantation spotting.

If you're charting you will most likely notice a dip in temps too.

Fingers crossed for you!!

thanks guys, im not temping so I wouldnt know lol. Did a test this morning and bfn :( I duno why i tested so early, I figured there might be a REALLLLLY faint line but nope.. not a sausage. best go buy more tests off ebay. lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi melanie
I've been reading alot of your posts lately, and you seem really lovely and give really good compasionate advice.

I hope this is your month, the month I got my bfp I tested at 10 dpo and got a negetive I then tested at 12 dpo (with fmu) and got a really really faint positive (thought I was seeing things) tested two more times at 13 and 14 dpo (day af was due) still faint but was definatly there, I still didn't believe it until 3 days later and still no af lol.

so good luck hope you get you bfp

aww how sweet! gona make me cry hehe! :D thanks so much, well no bfp this morning but I will keep trying! i will keep you updated! thanks again! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi mel....

how things going, how u feelin?? any news yet hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 day to go and nipples have become less painful which sucks SO bad! :( me and mom think its not my month this month...ohwell theres always next month.

jus gota wait for flo and then ill be back to square one lol!

hey mel,, dont give up until she shows her face
good luck xxxxx

yeh, af showed last nite :( the bitch~! LOL BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR BFP SARAH!! i really hope you dont have the rotten luck i have :) you deserve a nice hefty bfp! xxxxxxxxxxxxxgoodluck sweetie! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back