Is this an IB ?

Baileys-Angel

Reaction score
Hello all :wave:
Af has been arriving 27-28th day every month however i usually spot with no pain
for a few days before.
Af is due 23rd but i began spotting Monday, not a lot, just brown when i wipe (sorry tmi)
but my boobs are killing and i have proper cramps. Im just wondering if AF has come extremely early or if it could be IB. Wot do you reckon? Has anyone else had this?
Im meant to be having a Hyscosy on 10/10 and if this is AF, i will have to cancel and reorganise.
Take care and babydust to all xxxx

Sounds like it could be hun...I had an implantation bleed with my son and it was just as you described!! Best of luck xxx

it sounds like it would be about the right time for IB give it a few days though and then test maybe just sit tight til sunday :pray:

yepp symptoms sound the same as what i had and i got a bfp gud luck n let us all no :hug: :dance:

Hiya :wave:
Thanks ladies, i will sit tight and see what happens. Cramps are worse in the morning then pass off ??. Does anyone else get too scared to go to the loo and check if she has arrived ha ha ? I'll let you know how i get on, Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back