Spine/hips/knees agony!

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
I am in so much pain right now. :( I've been having trouble sleeping for the last few days as no position is comfy at all and today at work after being on my feet all shift, something floors in my head and now I'm in pain so bad that I'm in tears and had to call in sick tomorrow. My spine and hips feel like they're on fire. I can't stand up, sit down or walk around without pain, even lying in a nice relaxing bath is agony.

I've asked everyone for help, NHS direct, walk-in centre and even my MiL and no one can suggest anything. I'll go see my GP on Monday but how the hell do I survive and what can he do that others can't?

:(

Xxx

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad :hug:. I also haven't been able to sleep for almost a week now, my hips are just so sore and I have to change sides about every 5-10min and in the morning my back is killing me.

Hope it gets better for you soon!!

Thanks hun. I'm so so so tempted to go to A&E tonight, it's getting worse! I was sat with my OH having a hug and the pain started spasaming and all I could feel was pain shooting down my leg and up my left side and in my left buttock. I have no idea what this is at all but I'm sat in floods of tears and I can't stop. I'm dreading bed time.

I'm sat with 2 hot water bottles but I can still feel the pain so badly.

xxx

Maybe it would be a good idea to go to A&E, Monday is a while a way with pain like that!!

sounds like your ciatica nerve if its shooting paindown your legs x

I have had similar pains for most of last week just put it down to ligament sretching but it is blooming uncomfortabe x

Well, when to A&E at 10:30 last night and spent 3 hours in there (sitting down for 3 hours with a bad back, not my idea of fun!). Eventually got see and have been diagnosed with SPD. Have been given really nice shiny pain killers which made me sleep like a log for the first time in weeks but I did however wake up in agony :S But at least I'm not tired....

Time for another tablet I think!

xxx

Oh, PS! If anyone else suffers from this, i'd love to hear from you as I have to go see the GP tomorrow to discuss work, how they will have to change their attitude to accomodate the condition and how long I will be able to work as I may have to go on leave early due to this. Again, working in aa cafe when pregnant is not a good idea.....

Glad that you got some proper pain killlers and that you now know what it is!! Hope they can be supportive at your work.

glad you got a good night sleep its well needed when pregnant.
Hope your doc can help you sort something out with work X

Glad it's been diagnosed! Pain must have been awful for you :(

Oh it sounds so painful - you poor thing! At least they have given you a diagnosis and painkillers. Hope your GP is helpful tomorrow.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back